Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Prince

This is what it sounds like when doves cry.

da dadada da da-dada thum thum;

da dadada da da-dada thum thum

He's 30. That isn't really old. Nice try. And what system is that? Shooters who can pass Dwight the ball if they aren't making 3s? I think anyone in the league can fit in that system.

The last young player who had upside was Lee and we all see what the Magic did with that.

What?? sorry but if you are 30 and are in the nba your best years are past (besides a few couple of players, who are freaks) I do not see much in Prince these days, he played 49 games only last season.. and I know he didnt miss a game for the 6 season previous to that.. but after last season I would be very iffy to trade a piece that is fitting in here, for someone who is 30 years old and as I see it would not put us over the edge..

Yes our system is designed that we need shooters all around dwight, he is not a shooter*.

And us dealing Lee was had to happen to get Vince. I loved Lee and maybe he will sign with magic in a couple of years when he is a FA, but until then I think youth is a good way to go.. especially considering how deep we are.

What?? sorry but if you are 30 and are in the nba your best years are past (besides a few couple of players, who are freaks) I do not see much in Prince these days, he played 49 games only last season.. and I know he didnt miss a game for the 6 season previous to that.. but after last season I would be very iffy to trade a piece that is fitting in here, for someone who is 30 years old and as I see it would not put us over the edge..

Yes our system is designed that we need shooters all around dwight, he is not a shooter*.

And us dealing Lee was had to happen to get Vince. I loved Lee and maybe he will sign with magic in a couple of years when he is a FA, but until then I think youth is a good way to go.. especially considering how deep we are.

If you ever heard Prince's rendition of Crimson and Clover/Wild Thing you would want him on our team. Whoops, wrong Prince. Sorry.

Time played is far more relevant to a player's "prime" than actual age. You also usually see most players reach their primes in their 7thish season in the NBA (although it may vary depending on the position). He is barely at 20,000 minutes played, only 1,000 more than Wade and nearly 3,000 less than LeBron James.