Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Epic Battle: Orton vs. Foyle

I was thinking to myself that Orton looked like he had some solid moves down in the post that he could refine and be successful with. That was until I saw the last 5 seconds where he turned around and threw up the most pathetic air ball.

Any word on when the brace is coming off and he can start scrimmaging with the rest of the team?

My life is now complete after seeing this.

Orton has tons of potential, hopefully he can keep his head straight and tap into that potential when his time finally comes....

Orton is looking like he's still struggling quite a bit in the post. But then again, he is going up against one of the greatest centers of all time.

exactly, Foyle is the best center of all time!

I'm not so sure this battle is "epic" per se...

The double pump, contested airball by Orton was especially painful to watch.

:svgsad:

• Upvote 1

Well considering that we didn't "afford" to keep stanley in our roster it really doesn't matter if its wasted or not. Salary cap is ***** for us.

I think that Daniel showed some improved post-moves, at least from his days at Kentucky. I wouldn't harp on him too bad for putting up 2 (i think) airballs in the practice. If you play basketball, I'm sure we've all shot a couple of airballs in our day. He'll continue improving, but I'd be worried about his knee. He had a big knee injury his last year of HS. Didn't keep him from playing games at KY, but it did prevent him from going as hard as he wanted. Hopefully it won't be a Grant Hill thing.