Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

Conan

I forgot to watch it, but the replay is going on right now. It's honestly just like any other talk show, but it's still good to see him back. Also, Lea Michelle is freaking hot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In all fairness, Conan has always been just another late night talk show. He's always followed a standard late night talk show format, but it was his humor and personality that created fans. It's like saying you're just another comedian, because you are, but your jokes and the way you carry yourself is what will define you.

I watched it and enjoyed most of it. Felt like his opening monologue could have been better. The intro to the show was dynamite however. And I enjoyed his performance with Jack White. All in all, it was a successful first show.

• Upvote 1

I watched 30 minutes of it before I went to bed. There's just something about Conan that I like even when his jokes aren't particularly funny. I thought the show was solid last night.

His set's backdrop on the other hand needs some work. It looks cheesy as hell.

LOL I got a -1 for starting a Conan thread? Calm down Leno fans.

Jareth, I didn't mean anything by it when I said it was just like any othwer talk show. I just meant that there was a ton of buzz and hype and at the end of the day, it was just Conan. I meant it in a good way. Maybe it didn't come across like that being as we're speaking through keyboards.

Seth Rogen also looked in pretty good shape last night, but he's right. McConaughey would kill himself if he was in that shape lol.

Conan + Jack White = WIN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2