Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Trade Competition

I'd do that all day, baby.

Here's another I mentioned this summer:

1. Trade name: Roll the Dice

2. Denver trades Billups, Anderson and Melo to Orlando for Nelson, Carter, Bass and Anderson and a first

3. Impact Assessment:

Orlando: Get an old but proven floor leader in Billups, a go-to guy in Melo and an older but proven center in Birdman. Obviously, we'd probably then move Tat for a pick or prospect.

Denver: Get a young but solid floor leader in Nelson, a seat filler in Carter, young but ascending power forwards in Bass and Anderson, a first and save some money this year (4 mil) and in coming years. if Denver wanted, they could probably move Nelson for Batum (and change), who they are said to adore, and start Lawson.

Trade Name: McBob's Love Rush and a Granger.

Teams Involved including a list, by team, of each players destination:

Orlando Magic receive: Kevin Love, Danny Granger, Josh McRoberts, Brandon Rush

Minnesota Timberwolves receive: Daniel Orton, Vince Carter

Indiana Pacers receive: Mickael Pietrus, Martell Webster

Trade Machine Link: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=27653a4

Impact to the Magic (Why you think it makes us a better team): Gives us quite possibly the best rebounding frontline in the game today. Gives us an automatic 3 pt shooter who can create his own shot and is a good defender. Gives us a promising young forward who fills up the stat sheet and contributes to our honkey cracker factor. And to top it all off we get a wing who still has potential and can fill the shoes Courtney wore.

Reasons other teams say yes:

sxk493.png2rm0du9.png

• Upvote 3

Don't be silly. Gortat would more than likely start there with Bass playing big minutes off the bench with Ibaka at the 5.

Let's not poo poo on Nenad Krstic, he's a solid player. Plus, Jeff Green is by far the best player in that trade, and they have no reason to let him go.

Let's not poo poo on Nenad Krstic, he's a solid player. Plus, Jeff Green is by far the best player in that trade, and they have no reason to let him go.

He's a RFA after this season. They need to resign Westbrook if I'm not mistaken and eventually Harden/Ibaka extensions will be coming up. He is a better 3 than a 4, a position in which I think they have taken care of already.

And Krstic is very solid, which is why this trade is that much more awesome.

1. they dont want to pay Green. It's long been speculated that they're looking to cash out with him to improve their team.

2. Kristic sucks for a starter. I'd love him behind Dwight for 9 minutes a game but thats about it. His 3 year numbers are becoming less efficient every year. He's only getting 8 points and 5 rebounds on a team that draws all defenders away from him and he's only asked to rebound and deliver on back door cuts.

Ask OKC fans if they do it. I bet if we throw in our first they'd be on board 100%

i havent bothered making a trade, but theres talk on nba.com about j-smoove coming up possibly for a trade. Would magic fans be interested in him, and what would you be willing to give them in return?

I think their asking price would be too high right now.

If I'm allowed to be picky, I wouldn't want Smith on our team. I dont like the way he carries himself and his style doesn't fit our style. He would make us pretty difficult to score against.