Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Wince Harder

So much hate towards vince because of EFC, I could say one person that could have just played on hes normal level and boston would have been easy.

• Downvote 2

So much hate towards vince because of EFC, I could say one person that could have just played on hes normal level and boston would have been easy.

So untrue. And I hope this doesn't spark another schism in the board again like that other Carter thread.

What direction should this thread take? I mean look at the comments. I just find it funny that ppl are quickly jumping in to the "blame VC" bandwagon and forget that this is team game not single player quest.

• Upvote 2

What direction should this thread take? I mean look at the comments. I just find it funny that ppl are quickly jumping in to the "blame VC" bandwagon and forget that this is team game not single player quest.

ive learned that some people just dont like vince carter even though he plays for our team. they are quiet when he does good, but loud when he does bad. some people up here call it right down the line though. they are not vc fans outside of the fact that he is an orlando magic, and they are not vc bashers either, they just give honest observation. im a little biased because he is my favorite player, but i know that he has room for improvement too.

i am one who is not a vc fan but i wish him well. it appears he is ready to play this year. if he is playing smart he is a great asset to the magic. i will wait and see how he does against the top teams in the playoffs before passing judgement. he will have to play at an all-star level for the magic to win it all.