Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

I Could Have Died Today

I'm 16 right now and I could have gone through a rushed ending to my life today. This is my 2nd near-death experience but the only one I can remember of (The first time I wasn't 12 months old yet and I smashed my head against the corner of a bed).

So, I was drawing at school, quite bored, when a kid from outside of my classroom lost control of his football and smashed it against a small window on the top of the room. The window fell from it to the inside and the glass shattered inches away from me. Some girls started screaming like crazy and my teacher tried to catch the kid who almost murdered me :)

My reaction was strange, I didn't panic at all, I felt lucky and didn't know who to thank or if I had to thank anyone. Some classmates thought that I was crazy as I was chill a la Snoop Dogg, as I always am.

Basically, I could have passed away today and never talk to any of you guys again, so I won't take anything from granted and say that I enjoy every minute in this forum. I could never see the Magic play again, nor be with my family and loved ones.

Have a nice life, kids.

Sincerely

probably wouldn't have killed you if it shattered on top of you (as opposed to coming down hole through your head), if that makes you feel any better. . .

• Upvote 1