Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Any fantasy leagues still open?

I wan't in. And Adam. A friend of mine also wants in on this too but he is having trouble getting in on the board, something up with his password so he asked me to ask for help. JoeB311?

I wan't in. And Adam. A friend of mine also wants in on this too but he is having trouble getting in on the board, something up with his password so he asked me to ask for help. JoeB311?

No problem Ryan, this is probably to do with the MB change over, try this;

If your account is currently updated with your proper email account, you can hit reset (FORGOT MY PASSWORD) password and do it yourself. If you don't have access to the email account your username is currently assigned to, you will have some problems.

However email help@truebluenation.com and we will get you access back into your message board account asap.

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20683-important-message-board-transfer-passwords-will-be-reset/

So far we have;

Ghost

Adam_Magic

Kandi

John Wall

Phantom

Ryan

JoeB311

Colombiano

JRam

Need one more and we have the league, it is a H2H on yahoo, I will post league details once we have everyone ready. Would rather do an online draft, is everyone ok for this week?

No problem Ryan, this is probably to do with the MB change over, try this;

If your account is currently updated with your proper email account, you can hit reset (FORGOT MY PASSWORD) password and do it yourself. If you don't have access to the email account your username is currently assigned to, you will have some problems.

However email help@truebluenation.com and we will get you access back into your message board account asap.

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20683-important-message-board-transfer-passwords-will-be-reset/

So far we have;

Ghost

Adam_Magic

Kandi

John Wall

Phantom

Ryan

JoeB311

Colombiano

JRam

Need one more and we have the league, it is a H2H on yahoo, I will post league details once we have everyone ready. Would rather do an online draft, is everyone ok for this week?

I have my other league draft 9am saturday your time (im in australia) so any other time that avoids that would be awesome and much appreciated!