Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Favorite TV shows of the past 20 years?

I was doing a list before realizing I had no shot of listing 20. I've never been a huge TV guy, but my top shows would probably include South Park, Family Guy, That 70s Show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Jackass, etc.

No particular order

Entourage (Hi haters)

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Eastbound and Down

Weeds (Even though it's jumped the shark)

Family Guy

Psych

Wrestling (Again, hi haters)

South Park

My Boys (Good flipping show, Gaffigan FTW. How that gets canceled yet TBS keeps TWO Tyler Perry shows is beyond me.)

Nothing wrong with that in the least. I have been a fan all my life and actually trained in Northwest Florida at 17 years old. I also have tagged myself the #1 Maryse fan and her official E-Stalker :lol:

I don't think you can count wresting as a favorite show. That's like saying your favorite show is Monday night football.

No particular order

Entourage (Hi haters)

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Eastbound and Down

Weeds (Even though it's jumped the shark)

Family Guy

Psych

South Park

My Boys (Good flipping show, Gaffigan FTW. How that gets canceled yet TBS keeps TWO Tyler Perry shows is beyond me.)

most of those shows jumped the shark except psych and if you watched my boys you would know that gaffigan was no longer on the show

True, but Jamie Kaler was actually able to pull off carrying the show after Gaffigan left. Its inexcusable to cancel a show if you run not one, but TWO Tyler Perry shows. Black people don't even think his shows are funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

True, but Jamie Kaler was actually able to pull off carrying the show after Gaffigan left. Its inexcusable to cancel a show if you run not one, but TWO Tyler Perry shows. Black people don't even think his shows are funny.

they might not be funny or good but just like everything else he does its cheap and makes a lot of money

Favorite TV shows :

Comedy : Al Bundy (married with children)

Si-Fi: Quantum Leap

I like Married with Children a lot but there are SO many comedies that are better.