Freelemur

Dear Magic fans...

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Freelemur:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Are college fans even allowed to comment on real basketball situations?

Orlando is real basketball?

I'm not even kidding around when I say this, but our past lineup of:

PG Reece Gaines

SG Jeryl Sasser

SF Terrence Morris

PF Pat Garrity

C Andrew Declercq (Gaytor, whoot!)

could completely dominate the lineup you're going to have in your upcoming season.

You mean your lineup of 20 and 30 year olds could beat our lineup of Freshmen next year? HAHA ok. Well you may be right about that. But even you cant say they would beat our lineup for the last 2 years. Poor fella... you actually have to get into arguments about your NBA team beating a College team starting a bunch of freshmen. hahahhaha

quote:

It now appears that there are more Gator Fans on the board posing as Magic fans than there are actual magic fans. Congratulations, your effort was almost equal to that of George Mason (although they also had a numbers edge on you). Goodluck with the hedgehog and best wishes. Gotta go to lunch.

-Freeman J Leemington

Dont drink the orange juice. It has something in it. To late. I guess that tasted bad.

but im done using the bathroom.

there was an article saying that last years Gators team could beat 3 NBA teams and actually believe it I mean 3 are top 8 picks and then the other 3 are top free agents or 2nd round picks.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:

It now appears that there are more Gator Fans on the board posing as Magic fans than there are actual magic fans. Congratulations, your effort was almost equal to that of George Mason (although they also had a numbers edge on you). Goodluck with the hedgehog and best wishes. Gotta go to lunch.

-Freeman J Leemington

Dont drink the orange juice. It has something in it. To late. I guess that tasted bad.

but im done using the bathroom.

so, you're pretending to have urinated in a cup?? hmmm... m...kay.

NBA or not, that is the most diabolical lineup ever created from any past Magic players. Sadly, NBA basketball is so much more dominant than college that I would place a bet that the lineup could beat your lineup of the past two years no contest.

I'm deeply sorry, but sadly........it's true.

quote:
Originally posted by magicdude:

there was an article saying that last years Gators team could beat 3 NBA teams and actually believe it I mean 3 are top 8 picks and then the other 3 are top free agents or 2nd round picks.

That's ridiculous. No college team would stand a chance even against the lowliest teams in the nba. The Celtics and Grizzlies could easily dominate any college team in the nation. The person who wrote that article is living in a fantasy if he actually meant that.

quote:

NBA or not, that is the most diabolical lineup ever created from any past Magic players. Sadly, NBA basketball is so much more dominant than college that I would place a bet that the lineup could beat your lineup of the past two years no contest.

Yeah and you're ignorant, so i'm sorry about that. The team of scrubs you listed would not beat a team of 3 top 10 picks and 2 second rounders. But congratulations on supporting a team that's leaving town next year.

quote:

quote:

Yeah and you're ignorant, so i'm sorry about that. The team of scrubs you listed would not beat a team of 3 top 10 picks and 2 second rounders. But congratulations on supporting a team that's leaving town next year.

For real man... Your done.. youve said it twice ... in two seperate posts...

Be a man, adhere to your word...

oops. sorry I forgot, you cant take anything you Gators say too seriously, after a good cry, you'll change your mind.

oh and by the way...good luck on that post count... now you can reaach 3400 in little under half the time it took Billy to become a coward