Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Rashard and Q-Rich's Week 4 NFL Picks

How can none of you guys pick my Bills this week? I don't know how you can call yourselves experts.

After watching every game Ryan Fitzpatrick quarterbacked as a member of the Cincinnati Bengals, I have good reason not to pick the Bills. But, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Fitz and hope he does well.

After watching every game Ryan Fitzpatrick quarterbacked as a member of the Cincinnati Bengals, I have good reason not to pick the Bills. But, I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Fitz and hope he does well.

Unfortunately he's the closest thing we have that resembles a quarterback. We'll soon have either Mallett, Luck, or Locker so hope is on the horizon.

No love for the Jaguars eh?

lol, I'm a Jags fan and I gave us no chance to win. Worst pass defense in the league + Peyton Manning usually = disaster.

lol, I'm a Jags fan and I gave us no chance to win. Worst pass defense in the league + Peyton Manning usually = disaster.

usually.

the jags have got indy's number. garrard is a peyton killer.

usually.

the jags have got indy's number. garrard is a peyton killer.

The Colts lead the series 12-4 since 2001. We have very different definitions of "Peyton killer".

The Colts lead the series 12-4 since 2001. We have very different definitions of "Peyton killer".

Gotta be happy with Scobee and the 59yd FG as time expired, crazy game.

• Upvote 1

Gotta be happy with Scobee and the 59yd FG as time expired, crazy game.

Very! It kind of sucked though because I had to go to work right when the Colts scored to tie up the game with seconds left. I was pretty shocked to find out the Jags won the game during regulation.