Sign in to follow this  
fsuguy92

Outdoor Video Wall

What's with that giant square area on the side of the building? I know it's supposed to be a video screen, but it looks like there's nothing in place and honestly i think it looks pretty stupid if there's no screen in place. Just wanna see if there actually is one in... thanks!

What's with that giant square area on the side of the building? I know it's supposed to be a video screen, but it looks like there's nothing in place and honestly i think it looks pretty stupid if there's no screen in place. Just wanna see if there actually is one in... thanks!

last week i posted that the video wall was working. http://truebluenatio...ng/page__st__12

i saw with my own two eyes a large green and blue flashing square on the side of the building facing i4 the tower was lit up too (in red)

it may not look like a video wall but i assure you that it was lit

i do remember seeing on tv a concern about the wall and traffic and that the AC wont use it at certain times

if you look at the web cam at night you might catch the tower lit up- it was blue tonight

I hope it's not at TV and it's just simply something to put an nice add.

Can you imagine the accidents and people slowing down to watch a part of the video?

I hope it's not at TV and it's just simply something to put an nice add.

Can you imagine the accidents and people slowing down to watch a part of the video?

That was my thoughts a couple of months ago. If I was a Magic fan on the I4 and saw the game being played..yikes.