Sign in to follow this  
siradam134

Dwight Howard - NBA JAM - He's on Fire!

So,

I got my November 2010 edition of XBOX Magazine today and on page 8, the first real (non advertisement) page after the index is the following:

I Had to Share, i think this is awesome, even if NBA Elite won't be coming out till next year. EA said they'll release NBA JAM in a seperate package before the holidays.

Dwight1.jpg

Dwight2.jpg

wikipedia:

EA Sports officially announced that NBA Elite 11 will be delayed until 2011. While also announcing that NBA Live 10 will get new DLC, such as roster updates, for the upcoming 2010-2011 season free of charge.

The NBA Elite demo has a glitch where Lakers center Andrew Bynum will stand in the middle of the basketball court with his arms spread out, resembling the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. This eventually turned into a Youtube and internet meme.

hahahahahah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Elite_11

• Upvote 1

wikipedia:

EA Sports officially announced that NBA Elite 11 will be delayed until 2011. While also announcing that NBA Live 10 will get new DLC, such as roster updates, for the upcoming 2010-2011 season free of charge.

The NBA Elite demo has a glitch where Lakers center Andrew Bynum will stand in the middle of the basketball court with his arms spread out, resembling the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. This eventually turned into a Youtube and internet meme.

hahahahahah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Elite_11

A video of this was already posted and whoever actually wrote that on Wikipedia is an idiot...

wikipedia:

For someone who owns NBA Live 10, and had planned to skip Elite in order to get the new Smackdown vs. Raw....

WOO HOO~!

• Downvote 1

For someone who owns NBA Live 10, and had planned to skip Elite in order to get the new Smackdown vs. Raw....

WOO HOO~!

A lot of people are dissing EA on this but I have to say good on them for manning up and admitting there mistake.

Having played both live 10 and 2k10 I can say that although 2k is still superior, Live 10 was the first competent basketball game EA Vancouver has produced since 05. And I'm not just saying that cause Dwight is on the cover. There were still problems but it actually was fun and controlled well enough to not make me want to put a fist through my TV screen. Fun things like shooting hoops in the main menu, or doing the FIBA tournament, were things that I always wished 2k would hurry up and add on.

So I was looking forward to seeing what Elite would bring to the table when I heard they were gonna try and make the control scheme more realistic. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out so well.

If I'm the boys at EA, I would make a decision to just hold off this year. Step back, avoid the 2k11 M Jordan bomb that is dropping. Spend the next year fine tuning what is wrong with Elite and come back strong in 2012.