Jareth Cutestory

"I plan on being here forever" - Dwight Howard [link]

Dwight isn't stupid, he's going to leave his options open. While I think he truly wants to be in Orlando, if he has a better chance to win elsewhere, he's gonna do it. We'll see how this season goes and then go from there.

Lebron: "I love Cleveland. This is my home and I'm never leaving. I'm not going anywhere until I bring the Cavs a championship." followed by "I've decided to take my talents to South Beach."

Dwight: "I love Orlando. I don't want to leave. My goal is to win a championship here." followed by .....

tin_foil.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lebron: "I love Cleveland. This is my home and I'm never leaving. I'm not going anywhere until I bring the Cavs a championship." followed by "I've decided to take my talents to South Beach."

Dwight: "I love Orlando. I don't want to leave. My goal is to win a championship here." followed by .....

Came here to post that, will now leave.

Then that's a yes? You'll sign the extension, Dwight?

I can't answer that," Howard said. "I mean, I love Orlando. I don't want to leave.

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20932-has-orlandos-window-closed/page__view__findpost__p__572368

no doubt this is a big season for the Magic and at years end will be a very nervous offseason...but Dwight seems to have loyalty hardwired into him and from the comments he's made on this offseason's events - the loyalty vs mercenary role in winning a championship seems to have importance to how he wants his history to be written. Plus the persona he's selling as a marketing product is that of good old fashioned values and loyalty. So I feel that unless the Magic totally mishandle their trade assets (aka VC) then Dwight should be here for a long time keeping the Magic in contention.

If we win a chip or are still a contender we will not lose him. If we are in decline then I am not so sure. It comes down to what players will replace Carter and Shard and what team will be around him in 2012. Otis has this team setup for 2012 FA so we could make a Miami Heat style splash.

If we win a chip or are still a contender we will not lose him. If we are in decline then I am not so sure. It comes down to what players will replace Carter and Shard and what team will be around him in 2012. Otis has this team setup for 2012 FA so we could make a Miami Heat style splash.

good work Nostradamus.