Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

OMMB fantasy basketball league thread

daaaaaaamn, homie. congrats! Many blessing to you and your new family. Start teaching your kid about the game, and he/she will be the next Mel Kiper Jr. of NBA, lol.

Seems like we are all taking big steps in life. Really everything works for ya. Enjoy the freetime while you can, lol.

Yeah don't expect me in the chat room too terribly often on game nights anymore.. I might have to even DVR games and watch them later at this point, but I'll definitely still make time to be on the forum.

While I'm at it, thanks to everyone who signed up for the league.. I'm happy with how many long-time members there are.

Bumping to let all league members know that I've put up a poll on what general time and what day of the week you guys would like to have the Draft on. Would like as many people as possible to answer.

*bump*

4 of the 11 other members have voted, come on guys.. I'd like to set a draft date that most people can show up for.

full league? moving this to off topic.

League Email, in case people don't check their email for some reason...

To all league members, I have changed and narrowed down the draft day poll to two options. If you haven't voted yet, I need you to get voting. If you have, then I need you to vote again. The deadline is Friday night to vote, after that I will set a time based mostly on the votes already cast by then.

Again, if you cannot make the Draft, you *must* let me know ahead of time! Failure to not make the draft or tell me you can't make it may lead to your replacement.

EDIT: Also, I added a chat box for everyone's trash-talking pleasure.