Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Any word on VC?

Its called an indirect offensive attack. You don't attack the topic you want to oppose but rather you simply attack a peripheral target such as the person supporting the topic you oppose. It is used all the time in politics and media strategy. It's a pretty basic tool used to derail or apply a negative mask on any topic by creating a smoke screen caused by the personal attack. This tactic is effectively used to hide facts that don't work in the favor of your argument.

That's how.

No, I was just trying to say that your tired joke about Vince being injured wasn't funny. Also, what argument am I trying to mask? I don't see any argument with facts going on here. It seems like you are just trying to paint me as the "bad guy" on this forum, just to deflect the fact that people don't agree with (or like) you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, I was just trying to say that your tired joke about Vince being injured wasn't funny. Also, what argument am I trying to mask? I don't see any argument with facts going on here. It seems like you are just trying to paint me as the "bad guy" on this forum, just to deflect the fact that people don't agree with (or like) you.

......dude you stalk and comment on every single post I make...if you don't like what I say - please block me - its super easy...oh wait, that's right, you've already done that and in fact made a grand announcement about how you were doing it (remember "life is good" ?) yet somehow you still manage to make a smart ass comment on every single post I make ... what is you block function not working correctly?....if you don't want me to reply to comments you make directly to my posts then stop reading and commenting directly to my posts - really its pretty simple...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why did this pop up?

kidd1jy7.png

lol, I know I almost choked on my own spit when I saw that...why is that there? why does that image even exist in the first place and now it is frkn grafted in my brain forever...

• Downvote 1

......dude you stalk and comment on every single post I make...if you don't like what I say - please block me - its super easy...oh wait, that's right, you've already done that and in fact made a grand announcement about how you were doing it (remember "life is good" ?) yet somehow you still manage to make a smart ass comment on every single post I make ... what is you block function not working correctly?....if you don't want me to reply to comments you make directly to my posts then stop reading and commenting directly to my posts - really its pretty simple...

Will do "dude"... i guess that the fact that I "stalk and comment on every single post you make" (extremely over-exaggerating) has nothing to do with the fact that I think you are wrong and am tired of your sarcastic bullsh*t... No, it has nothing to do with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Will do "dude"... i guess that the fact that I "stalk and comment on every single post you make" (extremely over-exaggerating) has nothing to do with the fact that I think you are wrong and am tired of your sarcastic bullsh*t... No, it has nothing to do with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

He's been working extremely hard this offseason in the Magic's training program.

When I spoke to him last, he explained that this was one of the toughest offseason programs he's had in his entire career.

I've heard this before. He's also "as determined as ever to win a ring for his hometown Magic." No rip on you Dan, but I think we all fell for this same hoopla last year

• Upvote 1

That Jason Kidd picture shouldn't exist, at least not on the Internet for the world to see. It belongs in a family album, and a family album only.

it actually should be a thread of its own, locked in the hall of fame.

• Downvote 2

I've heard this before. He's also "as determined as ever to win a ring for his hometown Magic." No rip on you Dan, but I think we all fell for this same hoopla last year

I agree. Maybe if we dont have high hopes for him he will surprise us and do the opposite, like last season.