Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Another Count of Arson for Shaq

"I like that they play together and nobody really worries about shots, " O'Neal said. "When I was with Cleveland, guys who couldn't even play were worried about shots. Why was Mo (Williams) taking 15 shots, and I'm only taking four? If LeBron takes 20 shots, that's cool.

"So I said, let me get with a good team for the last two years. I don't mind people calling me a journeyman. I've been programmed to move around every three years."

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/your_morning_dump_where_shaq_takes_a_shot_at_mo_williams/3168605

Next he will call KG "too intense", and say it caused problems in the locker room.

Shaq can't help but burn bridges. He should probably look in the mirror because I think Cleveland could have won that series if they had played Varejao at the center position and kept Shaq on the bench.

I like that nobody worries about shots!

Mo took too many shots!

I didn't take enough shots!

sigh...

and it's especially sad that he said this even though he had a significantly higher usage rating than Mo. I wonder exactly why Shaq does this... I can't wait to see what he has to say about the Celtics next year.

Big guy wants the rock

Some big guys need to realize that wanting the rock is no longer in the best interest of the team.

I think he might've been talking about what the guys in the locker were saying when he was talking about Mo. Could be wrong though.

I think he might've been talking about what the guys in the locker were saying when he was talking about Mo. Could be wrong though.

Hmm, I see what you're saying. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt except he does this stuff to every team so that is kind of difficult.