Magician09

Chris Paul wishes he was in Orlando...

But what if we get two girls, one with nice pumps and another with nice bump... and join forces?

Two wrongs don't make a right. You have to have standards, my man, standards.

Thank the lord. now get off my back...i'm not here to make friends. I don't live here like you do.

I won't ever get off your back, you made it a problem. My job here is to take care of problems, not let them be.

Funny you said you don't live here like I do, yet you have more posts per day than I do. And I'm a corrupted mod.

Since August of 2006, I've had around 4330 posts, which is just below 3 posts a day. Since October last year, you've had 1160 posts, which is a hair above 4 posts a day. See the irony of that? Who's camping in here?

Are you going to let it go and participate in this board without being the troublemaker, or do you want this to be taken further into another private PM session between you and the mods?

• Upvote 1

Two wrongs don't make a right. You have to have standards, my man, standards.

Yeah, you are right. I need to up my bump and pump standards :svgsad:

I won't ever get off your back, you made it a problem. My job here is to take care of problems, not let them be.

Funny you said you don't live here like I do, yet you have more posts per day than I do. And I'm a corrupted mod.

Since August of 2006, I've had around 4330 posts, which is just below 3 posts a day. Since October last year, you've had 1160 posts, which is a hair above 4 posts a day. See the irony of that? Who's camping in here?

Are you going to let it go and participate in this board without being the troublemaker, or do you want this to be taken further into another private PM session between you and the mods?

You must be able to manipulate those numbers, i'm pretty sure you post well over 3 posts a day being a mod.

Oh yeah, about the PM thing... we've tried that before. Later folks.

• Downvote 2

You must be able to manipulate those numbers, i'm pretty sure you post well over 3 posts a day being a mod.

Hah no really, I can't do a thing about it. Can we call this done, cold turkey now?

nm jus chillin u no hOW it do

ive been looking at some of the games from this year, and dwight is my 1b favorite player. i have so much new respect for dude. i loved him already, but now i see how much he dominates the game on both ends. i think the only flaws he has is mental. if he ever gets his confidence up, league mvp. you know who is 1 a. vc all day

Oh yeah, about the PM thing... we've tried that before. Later folks.

Yeah, we tried it. But there seems to be absolutely no way in reasoning with you at all.

To everybody else who enjoy agitating VCdaCarter, tone it down fellas. You have your rights to not like Vince Carter of course, it's just an opinion and we all have our opinions. VCdaCarter will take everything that's not pro-VC as hate and anti-VCdaCarter and he needs to tone himself down. I ask both sides to stop it. You can have discussions, but stop the agitation. It's not needed on this board.

I've never met Vince Carter, but I bet he's a pretty good guy. I used to enjoy watching him play basketball. I hope that he turns back into the Vince Carter that I used to enjoy watching. Is that toned down enough?