Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Magic to re-sign Jason Williams

I like how you keep comparing vince to kobe, that's cool. Secondly, what do you think of Howards killer instinct? And how does it make you feel to know that a 33 year old that lacks consistency, basketball IQ, hustle, effort, and defense is the second best player on this team? This team really is garbage, huh? B)

Bye ladies.

This post shows your problem in a nutshell.

• Upvote 2

If you don't understand what I was saying to you, here's a more simple version:

Act a fool, get treated like a fool.

Seems to me like you're the one that takes this forum too seriously. Some how you got the impression that you or anyone else here is a threat to me.

WHERE'S THAT DAMN IGNORE LIST!

• Downvote 2

This post shows your problem in a nutshell.

basically. Comparing Vince to the rest of the team is kinda pointless. JJ can't play vince's role (no matter what anyone really says). The problem is, Vince can't play his role anymore. Everybody on the team has a role and should be judged in that light.

Seems to me like you're the one that takes this forum too seriously. Some how you got the impression that you or anyone else here is a threat to me.

WHERE'S THAT DAMN IGNORE LIST!

Are you really so thick in your head that you don't see that I'm trying to help you and trying to explain to you WHY you are being treated like you are?

Are you really so thick in your head that you don't see that I'm trying to help you and trying to explain to you WHY you are being treated like you are?

I've tried before man, just stop. Some people you can try to help and then there's people that refuse to listen.

Anyways, I think we should start playing "Mr. Carter" during warm-ups to remind him to show up every game. He needs a wake up call from last season and I WANT THE OLD VC BACK D@MNIT.

You know what? At this point, I can't really expect that from Vince anymore.

2006-2007: 6% of field goals being dunks, 34% total field goals inside (dunks, close shots, tip ins, layups) at .580 eFG%, as well as 12.7% foul drawing

2007-2008: 6% dunks, 33% inside, .559 eFG% (inside), as well as 11.3% foul drawing

2008-2009: 3% dunks, 25% inside, .558 eFG%, 10.4% foul drawing

2009-2010: 3% dunks, 26% inside, .551 eFG%, 9.1% foul drawing

I just can't see him turning it all around all of the sudden

• Upvote 2

You know what? At this point, I can't really expect that from Vince anymore.

2006-2007: 6% of field goals being dunks, 34% total field goals inside (dunks, close shots, tip ins, layups) at .580 eFG%, as well as 12.7% foul drawing

2007-2008: 6% dunks, 33% inside, .559 eFG% (inside), as well as 11.3% foul drawing

2008-2009: 3% dunks, 25% inside, .558 eFG%, 10.4% foul drawing

2009-2010: 3% dunks, 26% inside, .551 eFG%, 9.1% foul drawing

I just can't see him turning it all around all of the sudden

I agree with that, actually there's nothing to agree or disagree with. It's just what it is. He's declining and he won't be drinking from the fountain of youth.

I like how you keep comparing vince to kobe, that's cool. Secondly, what do you think of Howards killer instinct? And how does it make you feel to know that a 33 year old that lacks consistency, basketball IQ, hustle, effort, and defense is the second best player on this team? This team really is garbage, huh? B)

Bye ladies.

Keep comparing? I wouldn't even consider this to be a comparison, more of a contrast if anything at all. I said I think Vince still has it and that I wish him the best this season. But since you're going to continue to be a ***** and deny anyone who makes any negative comment towards your man crush, that's cool I guess. Yeah, and if Vince was the 2nd best player, he would have shown up when it counts, the playoffs. I tried being civilized and showing a little respect towards you and your opinion, but it's apparent that it's virtually impossible for you to comprehend much, if anything. So go back to the Vince shrine in your closet and lock yourself in please, as a favor to us all. But before you go, let's hear the criticism you have of our team.