Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NCAA Football 2010 Season Thread

#7 in the BCS!! Great year for Arkansas. We're pretty much a lock for the Sugar Bowl now.

And even though we're a 2 loss team, the two losses we've had were a close one against Alabama when they were #1 and we lost a shoot-out against the current #1 in Auburn.

After wins against LSU, Mississippi St., Texas A&M, and South Carolina. We deserve to be there.

Here we go...Awesome day.

UCF at 12, FSU at 7:45...Both for a conference title on the line.

My prediction, both will win. (I'm more worried about UCF than FSU, which is odd.)

UCF wins 45-38 in OT.

FSU wins 27-23.

Man I hope I'm right...

Conference championship I thought would be bitter sweet for UCF. Obviously winning is awesome, but by winning they can't fire O'Leary.

Speaking of firing people, Mark Stoops is lucky I'm not FSU's AD. His dumb (and racist) game plan single handedly lost us the game. Some white kids can play WR, cover him! I've never seen that before in my life. The entire game they literally didn't even try to cover him.

Conference championship I thought would be bitter sweet for UCF. Obviously winning is awesome, but by winning they can't fire O'Leary.

Speaking of firing people, Mark Stoops is lucky I'm not FSU's AD. His dumb (and racist) game plan single handedly lost us the game. Some white kids can play WR, cover him! I've never seen that before in my life. The entire game they literally didn't even try to cover him.

trey, stop being an idiot. we lost because vt was better and more experienced. next year all of our freshman and sophomores will be juniors and sophomores and we'll win the conference.

O'Leary's buy out pretty much insures he never will be fired until that contract is up. And as far as I'm concerned he's done a damn fine job this year. One of the better defenses in the country, the highest ranked offense since Dante era, 10 win season, conference championship, top 25 ranking in the coaches and BCS polls, and a stud recruiting class to maintain it.

I don't like the guy, but if he keeps it up, I really could care less how much of a dick he is.

O'Leary's buy out pretty much insures he never will be fired until that contract is up. And as far as I'm concerned he's done a damn fine job this year. One of the better defenses in the country, the highest ranked offense since Dante era, 10 win season, conference championship, top 25 ranking in the coaches and BCS polls, and a stud recruiting class to maintain it.

I don't like the guy, but if he keeps it up, I really could care less how much of a dick he is.

you lost me at stud recruiting class.