Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

FAQ For the New Forum

How do I put people on ignore?

Doesn't seem to be as easy as it was in the old forum, but you can click the drop down arrow to the right of "Signed in as..." and selecet "Manage Ignored Users". In that panel you have a text box to enter a users name, and also the options to ignore their posts and private messages.

Text still displays weird... I read someone said My Settings>> Forums>>

but when i looked at it there is no place to change the font style and setting

• Upvote 1

Text still displays weird... I read someone said My Settings>> Forums>>

but when i looked at it there is no place to change the font style and setting

Nope. Font and general style settings seem to be controlled at the skin level. Try the IP board skin. Look at the first post in this thread if you aren't sure how to do that.

Also, I'll add a little "suggestions" section so that we can leave some feedback for Dan.

Another nice function is the drop down menu at the very bottom of the screen. It allows you quick access to the other forums. I know many member tend to stay in the Orlando Magic forum, but for those of you who visit Off-Topic, or perhaps, the Fan Voice, this allows you quick, convenient access.

Another nice function is the drop down menu at the very bottom of the screen. It allows you quick access to the other forums. I know many member tend to stay in the Orlando Magic forum, but for those of you who visit Off-Topic, or perhaps, the Fan Voice, this allows you quick, convenient access.

Hahahah, I saw the Fan Voice mention coming from a mile away, LOD.

I have no idea what you're talking about BMP. As a mod, am I not supposed to be helpful?

I wouldn't know. I'm a mod and I'm not very helpful.

Nope. Font and general style settings seem to be controlled at the skin level. Try the IP board skin. Look at the first post in this thread if you aren't sure how to do that.

Also, I'll add a little "suggestions" section so that we can leave some feedback for Dan.

Echo My font at home on Chrome displays differently then the same text on IE at my Job... Got any suggestitons on where i can fix that? The Type is fine in IE at work but at home chrome is no good...

IF the skin is controlling all text to display in a certain typestyle then soemthing must be overriding it in Chrome if the typestyle IE displays is the skin standard.

• Upvote 1

Echo My font at home on Chrome displays differently then the same text on IE at my Job... Got any suggestitons on where i can fix that? The Type is fine in IE at work but at home chrome is no good...

IF the skin is controlling all text to display in a certain typestyle then soemthing must be overriding it in Chrome if the typestyle IE displays is the skin standard.

Is it the font type or font size? If it's font size, maybe the page is smaller than it should be. Not sure how you'd change that on Chrome, but on Firefox you hold CTRL + mousewheel up or down, depending on whether you want to make it bigger or smaller.

You might also want to check under the "view" tab, it might have things such as page style and zoom.

Is it the font type or font size? If it's font size, maybe the page is smaller than it should be. Not sure how you'd change that on Chrome, but on Firefox you hold CTRL + mousewheel up or down, depending on whether you want to make it bigger or smaller.

You might also want to check under the "view" tab, it might have things such as page style and zoom.

Well IE is the same - Mousewheel Zoom and the zoom in the lower right hand corner of IE Window... I have looked through Chrome's Settings but they dont seem as intuitive to me as IE's ( I switched about a week ago) its the typestyle though...i've zoomed up larger and larger but it still is hard to read.

When i get home i will Screen Capture what it looks like...maybe it will be easier to correct after seeing it.

• Upvote 1

I lost Chrome when I got a new PC at work and I can't install on the new machine. I will check it out at home and see what I can find in the settings.

edit: Check the original post for an update

• Upvote 1