Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

"Inside the Magic" no longer exists...

LOL, that should take care of all the conspiracy theories out there. The Magic aren't the Feds they can't just come into your house and shut you down.

Robo2002 = 1

"The Insider" - 0

My "inside information" told me that he had no idea what he was doing and just based everything on educated guess. Maybe I should start a blog! haha

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

My "inside information" told me that he had no idea what he was doing and just based everything on educated guess. Maybe I should start a blog! haha

LOL! Just make sure you make it interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

Robo2002 = 1

"The Insider" - 0

I've got a tip for ya...the Magic are going to hire a coach. There's also a good chance they are going to draft a couple of rookies and sign a free agent.

quote:
I've got a tip for ya...the Magic are going to hire a coach. There's also a good chance they are going to draft a couple of rookies and sign a free agent.

What??? You have inside information too?!!

quote:

Man, your sources were way off on the drafting a couple of rookies! Lets hope you have better luck with the free agents icon_wink.gif

...you know i'm addicted to the computer today when i am reading threads this old!