Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

This is funkadelic.

Over/Under on how long it'll take for this board to get back to basketball discussion?

Over 2 days.

when was the board ever about basketball conversation?

When there is something to actually discuss, it will be brought back. Right now, we should be thanking our lucky stars for the update. It's really dull in the entire NBA. I mean Eddie House? Really? That's all we have to chew on?

Agreed

Good point. And for some reason my signature went old school on me lol. I changed it like like month ago. Oh well. Too lazy to change it back.

Ok, so under your Avatar picture...where it says "newbie" or "member" some of you have changed it... I ask how?

My profile > edit profile > Under profile information is "member title". Edit there.

My profile > edit profile > Under profile information is "member title". Edit there.

Ok, I get to it and I see it but there is no where to edit it. I click edit my profile and there is no option for that anywhere... so I am still lost.

It's not letting me add my avatar for some reason. it's all screwed up.

Jareth showed me this one... gotta do it throught tinypic or something along those lines because there is a glitch in the upload.

zxpisk.png

4q2c2b.png

I guess you have to have a certain amount of posts to be able to edit that... as of now I cannot. I don't have that option. My other account wouldn't transfer so now I gotta work back up to the top. :svgsad:

Thanks though man.

Just so everyone knows... you can't change your member group until you have a certain amount of posts!!!!