Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

How much worse is Nelson than CP3?

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Jameer Nelson, at his best, is a top 10 NBA PG.

Chris Paul is #1 and undisputed in my mind when he's healthy (Screw all the people with short memories that are now saying Deron Williams is the best PG in the NBA, and that's not even true when Steve Nash > Deron Williams anyway! When Deron outplays CP3 *while* CP3 is healthy, then talk to me).

I think Jameer is good enough to where, the only other two PGs I would trade him away for are Chris Paul & Deron Williams (Rondo can't shoot and wouldn't fit with the Magic, while guys like Nash and Billups are better, but are too old at this point).

I could also think about trading Jameer for Westbrook, Rose or Jennings. Age factor on their side, very young talents already amazing and still learing, improving when Nelson maybe already reached his peak.

Too bad Kidd or Nash aren't 5 years younger Wink

Meer would be lucky to be in NBA top 10 point guards.

LOL at one person that voted "They are about the same", supirze at 11 who voted CP3 is slightly better.

Healthy Paul should be better form Deron in general but in direct showdown between the two not so clear, Williams have a lot strenght and size advantage.

I'm not so sure about Derrick Rose or Brandon Jennings.. I would need to see more from Jennings and I think Rose is a little bit overhyped. He can still get better, but for right now I would take Jameer over him, slightly.

Westbrook's a different story, I forgot about him.. okay, so there's three PGs I'd trade Jameer for. Rashard Happy

I think Westbrook and Jameer are about equal, but Westbrook's younger with still the potential to get better, not to mention bigger. Big difference between Westbrook & Rose, I think is the outside shot. Magic PGs under SVG have gotta at least be a threat to hit the three, Rose really isn't right now (Although I hear that's what he's working on this offseason).

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

2:47 Chris Paul dunks on Howard.

quote:
"They have already accomplished so much, I just want to take the team one step further ,

I have a lot of love for Nelson, but I would take CP3 without hesistating, did you see this man play? & if you look at that New Orleans team from a couple years ago they didnt have anywhere near as much talent as this roster & if we were to get CP#, don't doubt we wont make another move.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:

2:47 Chris Paul dunks on Howard.

quote:
"They have already accomplished so much, I just want to take the team one step further ,

quote:

Don't get mad, it's just a signature.

Dwight and Nelson played their hearts out in the ECF. They were our most consistent players.

Vince Carter, as usual, played like the loser he always is and always has been. For you to pin the loss on Dwight shows how much of a blinded VC fanboy you are. I can't wait till that loser gets traded off our team so that you can go somewhere else to post.

The only good thing that came from Carter coming on the Magic is that now we are in a position to involve that fool in a trade to NO for Chris Paul.