Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

How much worse is Nelson than CP3?

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

We won't give up Meer for CP3, you can guarantee that. Why would we give up our heart of the team for a guy that doesn't even want to stay on his own team?

There's no arguing CP3's a better PG, but who's a better player? That's quite an argument.

I guess there is an argument to be made there, but in what way is Paul different than any other superstar on a crappy team. KG was on a mediocre Wolves team for nearly his whole career and I'm sure he regrets the "loyalty" he showed them by hanging around. McGrady got out because we weren't going over the hump. In the end, Chris has to do what he feels is best for his career. Most likely, that means leaving. If you spin that argument around, you could say he is doing them a favor by saying he wants to leave. At least they can get something in return rather than "Lebroning" them.

Lets not forget that NOLA management haven't exactly done what they said they would. They were supposed to be players in this free agency but yet they haven't even talked to anyone. And according to hoopshype and a source close to Cp3, this is affecting his decision.

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

Cp3 is better in pretty much every aspect. why is there still a discussion?

It should be a discussion when you are willing to trade away your second best player on the team.

Especially one that is extremely clutch and can create space to make his own shots.

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

quote:

It should be a discussion when you are willing to trade away your second best player on the team.

Especially one that is extremely clutch and can create space to make his own shots.

paul can distribute better than nelson. Paul can score better than nelson.

while i think CP3 is better than nelson i dont think PG needs to be upgrade as much as SG does for the long term. if we could land iggy while keeping nelson and gortat i think we are a better team than if we get rid of nelson and vince and gortat for CP3

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

while i think CP3 is better than nelson i dont think PG needs to be upgrade as much as SG does for the long term. if we could land iggy while keeping nelson and gortat i think we are a better team than if we get rid of nelson and vince and gortat for CP3

i think you'd be wrong.

You see Paul can take on the role of point guard and the crunch time scorer too.

If we get him we just need players he can work with. stick jj, pietrus/qrich, and lewis on the perimeter for catch and shoot opportunities.

Ask Anthony. He will tell you.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFZ4rmShHyw&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

i think you'd be wrong.

You see Paul can take on the role of point guard and the crunch time scorer too.

If we get him we just need players he can work with. stick jj, pietrus/qrich, and lewis on the perimeter for catch and shoot opportunities.

Nelson

Iggy

Pietrus/qrich

lewis

howard

bench:

duhon

jj

pietrus/qrich

anderson

gortat

is a pretty deep team man idk if chris paul goes down we are relying on him to do much as PG,go to scorer and creater that we'd f-ed if he went down

quote:

quote:

Are you sure you are not talking about Vince Carter? I thought the only reason we brought him in coz he is the only one can create his offense anytime on our team

quote:

quote:

quote:

Are you sure you are not talking about Vince Carter? I thought the only reason we brought him in coz he is the only one can create his offense anytime on our team

he's a hell of alot better in nba2k10, vince... i hate to see vince's attributes after this last season, he's definitely not as fast or has the hops he has in the game.