Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

How much worse is Nelson than CP3?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

thats pretty spot on how I feel.

good find.

creep

I'm curious why chose a random highlight clip from a game in the 08-09 season to spread your retarded exegesis.

Especially one that showcases Jameer as a total badass.

Steph Curry is better than Derick Rose, Derick Rose took more shots per game last year so the whole Steph Curry took more shots argument doesn't work... now does anybody want to present a valid reason for Derick Rose being better than the young Steph Curry?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:
OL so who gives a ****. iT's his fault for the first 3 losses. He's a piece of **** PG. He does not move the ball. He does not get teammates involved. He cant make a pass. His turnover/assist ratio is horrific. His defense is most likely the worst in the league out of any PG. He gets abused by every point guard, and against Celtics Robinson and Rondo destroyed him

His goal is to make himself look good and not recieve blame. He sucks hope to god he gets traded

Thuglife, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Jameer.

It's sad how stupid some people are...

HAHA you guys do the EXACT same **** when it comes to Carter. get over it It's how I feel bout our PG

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:
OL so who gives a ****. iT's his fault for the first 3 losses. He's a piece of **** PG. He does not move the ball. He does not get teammates involved. He cant make a pass. His turnover/assist ratio is horrific. His defense is most likely the worst in the league out of any PG. He gets abused by every point guard, and against Celtics Robinson and Rondo destroyed him

His goal is to make himself look good and not recieve blame. He sucks hope to god he gets traded

Thuglife, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Jameer.

It's sad how stupid some people are...

HAHA you guys do the EXACT same **** when it comes to Carter. get over it It's how I feel bout our PG

Do you think Vince is better than Jameer?

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Steph Curry is better than Derick Rose, Derick Rose took more shots per game last year so the whole Steph Curry took more shots argument doesn't work... now does anybody want to present a valid reason for Derick Rose being better than the young Steph Curry?

Watching Derrick Rose leadership on the Bulls is > then Curry's spoiled ***..

but really it IS a valid argument to say "____ played for Golden State"

Rose may have taken more shots but they also werent all fast break points... but for real I like Curry hes awesome but Rose is better.

I guess David Lee will have better numbers than Dwight this year since he's on Golden State.

Steph Curry is a better shooter, passer, rebounder, defender in terms of steals, and he is better at all of these things while being a rookie.

Just wait until the end of this season, every single one of you will be all over Steph's nuts.

quote:

Yes since our great Moderator said so. Also Derick Rose took less shots than Curry, similarly Rashard played absolutely amazing in the ECF against Celtics this year

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

Yes since our great Moderator said so. Also Derick Rose took less shots than Curry, similarly Rashard played absolutely amazing in the ECF against Celtics this year

I am not following this post, what are you even trying to say?

quote:

Steph Curry is better than Derick Rose, and most of those other guys. Steph Curry was second in the NBA in steals as a ROOKIE. He also was the 3rd best fantasy player in the last three months of the season, only behind Lebron and Durant.

Steph Curry is so severely overlooked by everybody, still.

He's not overlooked by me, especially not in fantasy! *points at sig*

But I think he's just more of an excellent shooter and scrappy defender in a point guard's body. Not to mention the system he's in with the Warriors is conducive to piling up stats.

That doesn't mean he's necessarily a top ten PG in the NBA yet.

quote:

Jameer is not a top 10 PG.

CP3, D Will, Nash, Rondo, Billups, Rose are by far better points. Thats 6.

Parker, Kidd, Jennings, Brooks, Arenas are better.

Devin Harris, Westbrook are arguably with far more potential and getting better.

even Tyreke Evans is arguably. Andre Miller even dropped 50 points this season, but really I take that back his shot is terrible.

but really the top 5 (CP3, D Will, Rondo, Nash, Rose) make the rest look like another league.

The only way to say this without personally insulting you, Thuglife, is just to say, "I disagree with you whole-heartedly."

Devin Harris, Brandon Jennings, and Aaron freggin' Brooks are NOT better than Jameer Nelson. You have GOT to be kidding me here. Not to say Jennings doesn't have the potential to pass him in the future, but he just so is NOT better than Meer right now. One 55 point game does not a season make, man.

Also in my opinion, over the last year or two Parker's slipped some.. even when he's "healthy" on the court and not missing time due to injury.

Yeah, Arenas is a better player than Jameer. When he's healthy. I'll let a guy slide when he's hurt for a year. But when it starts entering "Yao Ming" territory, I pretty much don't rate guys that are hurt ALL the time like that. I'd at least like to see him play HALF a season first.

Now Jason Kidd I will give you, I think Russell Westbrook & Tyreke Evans are close either way.

Let's please not forget that some of these guys are MAIN scoring options for their teams, while Jameer is not with all the talent around him. So just looking at stats doesn't tell the whole story most of the time, you gotta.. you know.. watch the guys play.

In my opinion..

1. CP3

2. Nash

3. Deron

4. Rondo

5. Billups

6. Kidd

7. Rose (kid's a bit overrated)

8. Westbrook

9. Jameer

10. Tyreke

Close but no cigar: Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Devin Harris.

Fallen the furthest in a year: Jose Calderon.

Okay, I love Jameer... his leadership ability and passion for winning is huge for us, but he is not a top 10 PG. Chris Duhon averages more assists per game than him, enough said.

Oh and Deron Williams is arguably the best PG in the NBA, no way Steve Nash is still better than him.

quote:

Okay, I love Jameer... his leadership ability and passion for winning is huge for us, but he is not a top 10 PG. Chris Duhon averages more assists per game than him, enough said.

Oh and Deron Williams is arguably the best PG in the NBA, no way Steve Nash is still better than him.

OK, now I know you're just kidding around.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

1. CP3

2. Nash

3. Deron

4. Rondo

5. Billups

6. Kidd

7. Rose (kid's a bit overrated)

8. Westbrook

9. Jameer

10. Tyreke

Close but no cigar: Tony Parker, Steph Curry, Devin Harris.

Fallen the furthest in a year: Jose Calderon.

1. Paul

2. Deron

3. Nash

4. Rondo

5. Westbrook

6. Rose

7. Tyreke

8. Parker

9. Billups

10. Jameer

Honorable mention: Kidd, Curry, Jennings

Mind you, years ago some of these guys would be higher.