Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Assistant GM Dave Twardzik

I was talking about 2008 olympics..

With lebron, wade, bosh, Big Z, Chalmers, Miller

Thats a pretty decent team.

We all know James doesnt like all the pressure just look at his comments and actions "If i wanted to win the scoring title i could (but he didnt) He walked away from Cleveland where he was the man, didnt want to play on the biggest stage in MSG all by himself.. Didnt want to be the Focal point for Nets or be in the shadow of Jordans Legacy.... He wants to be Magic Johnson-esqe

Wade is the primary scorer ala Jordan, and bosh is kareem or Barkley like... I think its absolute foolishness to say that since all three of them decided to play together, that they cant get along.

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

We all know James doesnt like all the pressure just look at his comments and actions "If i wanted to win the scoring title i could (but he didnt) He walked away from Cleveland where he was the man, didnt want to play on the biggest stage in MSG all by himself.. Didnt want to be the Focal point for Nets or be in the shadow of Jordans Legacy.... He wants to be Magic Johnson-esqe

Wade is the primary scorer ala Jordan, and bosh is kareem or Barkley like... I think its absolute foolishness to say that since all three of them decided to play together, that they cant get along.

its not about them liking each other, its about who gets the ball with a minute to go and your team is down by two.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I've been sleeping with Jareth's mom, and she told me he was a big mistake.

She said the same thing about you when I nailed her last night

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

I know I didn't pay her!

quote:

Now, when you say Kareem or Barkley like, I really hope you mean the role, and not REALLY Kareem or Barkley like.

TEAM USA and the NBA are two TOTALLY different things. There's a fine line between getting along and playing well. Not to mention TEAM USA had Jason Kidd there to babysit LeBron. Once All-Star ballots show up, MVP voting, and just national coverage, perhaps one of those guys will start to see his name not talked about as much and will try to get in the spotlight again, but hurting his team while doing so.

This isn't something highly unlikely to happen, either.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I know I didn't pay her!

She didn't even charge me.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I know I didn't pay her!

She didn't even charge me.

You must be black

Look the main point without getting caught up in the Exact details or analogy of what i saying is this:

It would be foolish to go into the season under the impression "I don't think it will work"

Casue if your wrong and you missed your window to be able to match your screwed not only this season if it does work but the next 10 years.

I cant believe that NBA GM's and Analyst are the only ones who thought this through as if the 3 players didnt sit down and talk about this.

This isnt a random trade and you hope they get along. This was orchestrated by the players.

This isnt "lets trade Mobley and Kato for Christie and Darko and hope francis doesnt get upset for trading his best friend"

• Downvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

My cousins actually been sleeping with Steve Cliffords son and she told me that Otis doesn't really worry too much about Miami.

My girlfriend's cousin's best friend's brother is Paul Porter's personal trainer, and he said that he'd rather eat cupcakes than work out. True story.

quote:
Lewis4thewin

Picture of Lewis4thewin

Posted July 22, 2010 03:20 PM Hide Post

quote:

its not about them liking each other, its about who gets the ball with a minute to go and your team is down by two.

With the talent of the big 3 and the others that they have picked up there shouldn't be many games where they need a last second shot... more like who gets the last shot before garbage time!

I hope we get our off-season re focused so we can compete to win our divison!

quote:

You know what almost EVERYONE was convinced that there was NO WAY all three free agents would sign with miami... It wasnt even considered an option as much as dwade coming to the magic was...

So for the magic brass to sit back and say "uhhh, duh.. i dont think it will work" when the all-star games and the olympics pretty much proves otherwise is the stupidest thing they could think

Do you honestly think they all think that? Chair Shot