quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

So let me get this straight: Chris Paul demands a trade, Orlando is on the short list of teams, and the epic CP3 thread isn't revived?

What, does this website pride itself on not giving us what we want?

::folds arms:: ::turns back::

this is the sequel, it's like the godfather part 2..

I'm just curious but, have the mods gotten on you about your signature?

what for?

I believe it's taller than 150 pixels and there's another reason but I won't bring it up.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

So let me get this straight: Chris Paul demands a trade, Orlando is on the short list of teams, and the epic CP3 thread isn't revived?

What, does this website pride itself on not giving us what we want?

::folds arms:: ::turns back::

this is the sequel, it's like the godfather part 2..

I'm just curious but, have the mods gotten on you about your signature?

what for?

I believe it's taller than 150 pixels and there's another reason but I won't bring it up.

are you a mod now? did i miss something?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

meermidget.jpg

problem solved

thanks BMP, i have a legal version of cs5, it's what i do for a livingSmiler i could easily down size it, i used someone elses sig to size mine..

quote:

quote:

meermidget.jpg

problem solved

thanks BMP, i have a legal version of cs5, it's what i do for a livingSmiler i could easily down size it, i used someone elses sig to size mine..

lol, I just used paint

quote:

quote:

quote:

meermidget.jpg

problem solved

lol, I just used paint

i'll change it so i don't offend anyone..once again thanx for solving that emergency..

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

meermidget.jpg

problem solved

lol, I just used paint

i'll change it so i don't offend anyone..once again thanx for solving that emergency..

Absolutely. I just couldn't see the board go through those tough times and just had to take matters into my own hand. Sure, a lot of people were injured and a few died, but at least it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Signature Massacre that happened circa 1990. Some guy from the Heat forums came in with a sig that exceeded the width and height by something like 400 pixels. Many went missing and several were killed. So sad...

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

We should pride ourselves on making this new CP3 thread the old CP3 thread's evil twin... I don't know why it has to be evil... but ya.

the other chris paul thread was the evil one. hence the ending on page 666.

the other chris paul thread was like the empire strikes back. Despite our best efforts evil prevailed. RevTy was frozen in carbonite. Jareth lost his hand.

this thread will be the retribution thread, the "welcome to orlando, Chris" thread. The NBA will once again be balanced.

So long as I'm Chewbacca, I'm cool with this analogy.

I think we should just merge 'em all into the original Chris Paul thread, so those will learn that evil always wins, as it absorbed all the "good" Chris Paul threads.

a-hah, but here's the M. Knight Shyamalan twist! In the end, we learn that the Chris Paul thread wasn't the evil thread after all, and that it absorbed all the other threads in an effort to save them from the inevitable IBTL.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

We should pride ourselves on making this new CP3 thread the old CP3 thread's evil twin... I don't know why it has to be evil... but ya.

the other chris paul thread was the evil one. hence the ending on page 666.

the other chris paul thread was like the empire strikes back. Despite our best efforts evil prevailed. RevTy was frozen in carbonite. Jareth lost his hand.

this thread will be the retribution thread, the "welcome to orlando, Chris" thread. The NBA will once again be balanced.

So long as I'm Chewbacca, I'm cool with this analogy.

unless you guys are wrong and the first one was more attack of the clones. many good posters fell away trying to save a select few. It then brought in so much excitement that a massive amount of new posters came out of the wood works.

unfortunately the reasoning behind those new posters was corrupt. so this thread is more revenge of the sith. in which the dark ages of this board are only truly about to begin. DOM will go into exile. Jareth must go out to keep his eye on debonair's child so that he may one day grow up to take him down. Jec you unfortunately will be put into a slavery work camp until the dashing kberto breaks you out.

Things are gonna be bad for a while kids.