Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

Skip Bayless on 1st and 10, says Dwight Howard needs Chris Paul more than anybody in the NBA and thinks ORL would be Chris Paul's best bet.

He says if he was Otis smith, he calls Demps and says take anything on my roster you want, except Howard, and we have a deal.

I second the idea of merging this thread with the old Chris Paul thread. This thread is only 30 some pages long and has just as much content as the other chris paul 666 page thread.

CP3, DO IT OTIS

MERGE THE THREADS, DO IT MODS

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Skip Bayless on 1st and 10, says Dwight Howard needs Chris Paul more than anybody in the NBA and thinks ORL would be Chris Paul's best bet.

He says if he was Otis smith, he calls Demps and says take anything on my roster you want, except Howard, and we have a deal.

funny how everyone discredit's skip bayless every chance they get but when he says orlando has the best chance to get cp3 the world loves him.

we're not getting cp3. although it would be kind of funny if we traded jameer after he paid for the team get together in a few weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by ManuGinobili:

Paul's wish list

1- NYK

2- Orlando

3- Dallas

4- Portland

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5401230

Also, anyone knows why all top players go to Miami, and even some role (M. Miller), and no top player want to come to Orlando? Talk about some bad recruitement.

ummm plenty of big names would love to come to Orlando and play..........we cant afford them right now

This is the first comment from Skip Bayless that actually makes sense. About time. Chris Paul and Dwight Howard would be the best PG/C duo in the game. The best way to beat Miami is to join the Magic and battle them in the division every season with Howard. I feel for Nelson but it's just time for a change. If your Otis Smith and a healthy Peyton Manning is out there you go get him before another team does. We need a quarterback/ court general out there and Chris Paul can give us that. It's just time for a change.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

funny how everyone discredit's skip bayless every chance they get but when he says orlando has the best chance to get cp3 the world loves him.

we're not getting cp3. although it would be kind of funny if we traded jameer after he paid for the team get together in a few weeks.

why would jameer pay for it though..weather he stays or not and it doesnt matter if its in philly...ther person who needs to be paying for the team is SHARD!

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:

quote:

why would jameer pay for it though..weather he stays or not and it doesnt matter if its in philly...ther person who needs to be paying for the team is SHARD!

what are you even talking about?

quote:

quote:

Haha, exactly. I'm reminded of how everyone used to LOVE Barkley, but last year when he said the Cavs were going to win it all, people started calling him a moron and etc.

I love the Magic to death, but look at Portland's roster and all the young talent they have built up.

I have a hard time believing our package of meer +vc+ gortat is better than that of a POR offer.