Sign in to follow this  
Scout200

Favorite NBA Player?

Jordan, no doubt about it.

Did somebody said J. Nelson??? Hahahahaha, thats sad.

From the actual players my fav would be Wade, even do the best actual player on my opinion is Kobe.

But, even do I know they are no superstars, I will always cheer for my homies Carlos Arroyo and Jose Juan Barea. with Arroyo ranked as one of the best PGs at international level.

My favorite player currently is Jameer Nelson. He was one of the greatest(top 5) short point guards in college basketball history. He was national player of the year in college. That could be argued as one of the greatest feats someone can accomplish at 5'10 in basketball history to go along with 2,000 points and a 30-2 record(got to the Elite 8). Jameer Nelson is a great man. Someone to look up to. Jameer Nelson is an inspiration to anybody who thinks they are too short for basketball. He game back his senior year at ST Joe's to win it all...they came up short in the elite 8 and was asked if this season was a failure since you decided to come back and you didn't win it all...Jameer answered with "No...this season was a success because I wanted to be the best teammate I can be for this team, and I think I did that....so I don't regret this decision". This guy is a God at St Joe's. Now please tell me how hard it is to believe Jameer Nelson is someone's favorite player? Jose Juan Barea? Now that is sad. He has done nothing. Why do you cheer for him? Because they are from your country I'm assuming. Well then someone cheering for Jameer shouldn't be sad either now should it...especially when he has accomplished more than both of those people.

• Upvote 1

My favorite player currently is Jameer Nelson. He was one of the greatest(top 5) short point guards in college basketball history. He was national player of the year in college. That could be argued as one of the greatest feats someone can accomplish at 5'10 in basketball history to go along with 2,000 points and a 30-2 record(got to the Elite 8). Jameer Nelson is a great man. Someone to look up to. Jameer Nelson is an inspiration to anybody who thinks they are too short for basketball. He game back his senior year at ST Joe's to win it all...they came up short in the elite 8 and was asked if this season was a failure since you decided to come back and you didn't win it all...Jameer answered with "No...this season was a success because I wanted to be the best teammate I can be for this team, and I think I did that....so I don't regret this decision". This guy is a God at St Joe's. Now please tell me how hard it is to believe Jameer Nelson is someone's favorite player? Jose Juan Barea? Now that is sad. He has done nothing. Why do you cheer for him? Because they are from your country I'm assuming. Well then someone cheering for Jameer shouldn't be sad either now should it...especially when he has accomplished more than both of those people.

Jameer Nelson was my favorite player on this team when he played behind Steve Francis. As the season went on, Jameer just improved while Francis regressed. Its good to see him hear as our starting point guard.

• Upvote 1

Current non-Magic player: Kevin Durant

Current Magic player: Dwight Howard

All time non-Magic player: Earl Boykins

All time Magic player: Nick Anderson

• Upvote 1