Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

New court design?

I think my next holiday will be to Orlando

quick question for the non-FL natives (in particular, the internationals): how often have you guys actually been able to go to games?

Wow-You'd think, keep the same design as the arena we have because there really wasn't a bad seat in the house, and add better amenities and concourses. With views like this-unless we win a title in next 3-5 years-and the way prices went up, look to see a nice new empty stadium. SMH

quote:
Originally posted by Ullan:

I think my next holiday will be to Orlando

quick question for the non-FL natives (in particular, the internationals): how often have you guys actually been able to go to games?

I've been a fan of this team since 1991 and I'm beyond bummed that I never got to see the Magic play in the old house. Only time I've seen the Magic play was in London back in 1993.

Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

Wow-You'd think, keep the same design as the arena we have because there really wasn't a bad seat in the house, and add better amenities and concourses. With views like this-unless we win a title in next 3-5 years-and the way prices went up, look to see a nice new empty stadium. SMH

quote:
Originally posted by alexjbaum10:

im 208...doesnt seem too bad, god bless the large scoreboard though

nice, i'm in the second row, and i forgot my seat number already like a true fan, i think it's 4 or 5, me and three other guys are splitting 2 tickets this season instead of the four of us getting 4 seats like last season, we get out of work most of the time at 630ish, and we weren't making tip off, let alone the first quarter, of the games last season.

quote:

quote:

the little things hooper, like even concerts skipping orlando because the ceiling supports int he old arena couldn't support massive light shows, or hardwiring hd cables into the arena, making it plug and play for abc, espn, tnt to just show up and start their show, to which means we might get a couple of more national games. then the fans who have been behind the team since we were kids and tired of the bottlenecking of crowds and the old facilities in general. the little things, oh yeah that whole basketball thing, keeping players, getting the all star game, maybe a college basketball tourney... i like it for the local implications as well.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

the little things hooper, like even concerts skipping orlando because the ceiling supports int he old arena couldn't support massive light shows, or hardwiring hd cables into the arena, making it plug and play for abc, espn, tnt to just show up and start their show, to which means we might get a couple of more national games. then the fans who have been behind the team since we were kids and tired of the bottlenecking of crowds and the old facilities in general. the little things, oh yeah that whole basketball thing, keeping players, getting the all star game, maybe a college basketball tourney... i like it for the local implications as well.

It would be awesome to get a regional here for march madness.

Could make a play for the ACC or SEC tournament as well.