Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

I hope you don't classify yourself as a Magic fan because from the time you joined this board, you've shown me you aren't. I don't know if you've admitted to being solely a Carter fan, but don't pretend to be something you're not. I mean, you can change my mind, but so far I've seen that VC is the only person you respect on the team. Pardon me for telling you "who you are" but I guess I'm trying to call your bluff here, that signature really pisses me off.

You joined the forum at the beginning of this season, most likely because we signed Vince. Will you be gone when he leaves?

I let it be known a long time ago that I was a VC fan only.

Why exactly does the sig piss you off?? Is it because you just found out that it's possible to blame someone other than vince for this team's failure?

I actually hated the way Dwight acted in the playoffs. I believe I made a rant about it before, BUT I don't flaunt the fact that we lost in the ECF. Every time that series is mentioned I cringe. IMO, we could have won in a series against the Lakers, we just shat the bed against the Celts. Oh, and I live in Boston too, so I'm pretty fed up with the ordeal.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

What does it take to get full board immunity? A reach around once per week? A rim job three times per week?

Something tells me they pay a much steeper price.

There's one way to find out Smack. This post clearly violates TOS and yet I'm betting that you don't get suspended and probably won't even get a verbal warning. I think you get more leeway that you are willing to admit.

When thousands of posts by 4-5 members violate terms of service, and one measly post from another does the same thing, I bet the punishment will be the same.

Is every post from you going to being crying on how you and your posse aren't getting your way anymore?

Or are you going to man up and contribute like you used to? Maybe if you did people like me won't have to clean up the mess of VC fanboys, etc, and we can have some good basketball talk.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

What does it take to get full board immunity? A reach around once per week? A rim job three times per week?

There's one way to find out Smack. This post clearly violates TOS and yet I'm betting that you don't get suspended and probably won't even get a verbal warning. I think you get more leeway that you are willing to admit.

When thousands of posts by 4-5 members violate terms of service, and one measly post from another does the same thing, I bet the punishment will be the same.

When did this thread start to deviate from the original subject Smack? This thread was a legitimate basketball discussion until the Carter boys turned it into another "ya'll are just hatin'" thread. There is a point when a subject is just beaten into the ground and there is no sense discussing it any further. All of the usual subjects that you accuse of hijacking threads contributed to the basketball discussion when this thread began.

I'm sorry that you were late to the party but that doesn't mean that it didn't occur.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:
quote:
Originally posted by mont:
quote:
quote:
VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

I hope you don't classify yourself as a Magic fan because from the time you joined this board, you've shown me you aren't. I don't know if you've admitted to being solely a Carter fan, but don't pretend to be something you're not. I mean, you can change my mind, but so far I've seen that VC is the only person you respect on the team. Pardon me for telling you "who you are" but I guess I'm trying to call your bluff here, that signature really pisses me off.

You joined the forum at the beginning of this season, most likely because we signed Vince. Will you be gone when he leaves?

He has already said he's a Carter fan only and has even criticized the idea of being a "team" fan as opposed to a player fan, due to no loyalty. That was all incredibly ironic because he worships a guy that demanded to be traded from Toronto and showed absolutely NO loyalty to the team.

skim milk you are a smart guy but wow. you claim to not be a hater of vince but you sure go out of your way to bash him at every chance you get. the way you can tell a hater is by the fact that they can hardly bring themselves to say anything good about the person. it is like giving birth to an extremely big headed baby.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

width="480"

height="385"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSx50fBHic&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSx50fBHic&autoplay=1&hl=en_US&fs=1"

width="480"

height="385"

/>

crying_baby.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
baby_crying_closeup.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
6a00bf76d09e10438300c2251debfe8e1d-500pi
crying-baby-puppy.jpg

quote:
quote:
quote:
VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

He has already said he's a Carter fan only and has even criticized the idea of being a "team" fan as opposed to a player fan, due to no loyalty. That was all incredibly ironic because he worships a guy that demanded to be traded from Toronto and showed absolutely NO loyalty to the team.
Excuse me secretary CUMCAKES, I can speak for myself. Next time wait for me to give you the nod.

quote:
You know **** well most of the posts on these threads, especially the ones about Vince are negative and filled with hate. We can't have a civil conversation about the man without things getting ugly.

crying_baby.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
baby_crying_closeup.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
6a00bf76d09e10438300c2251debfe8e1d-500pi
crying-baby-puppy.jpg
Damm, check out the effort...i'm flattered. I'm beginning to think you envy me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Is every post from you going to being crying on how you and your posse aren't getting your way anymore?

Or are you going to man up and contribute like you used to? Maybe if you did people like me won't have to clean up the mess of VC fanboys, etc, and we can have some good basketball talk.

I posted a basketball related post on page 19 (I think). Within 3 minutes there were 2 1/2 pages of the same childish filth that rots this board at it's core.

Your answer is always, "Well, post more basketball stuff". Did that for more than 1 year with the same results achieved now.

So, every now and then I log on to check out a topic here or there. And every time, without f%^&ing exception, there are 25 pages of childish filth within 10 hours time.

Who are the perpetrators? Everybody here with an IQ higher than 75 can answer that question. Even some of you without can put 2 & 2 together. Problem is, one particular mod still keeps coming up with the wrong darn answer to that mind bender of a mathematical equation.

The real answer, the mods (all of you) need to clean this board up to prohibit it from continuing to be the playground for the small of mind.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

When did this thread start to deviate from the original subject Smack? This thread was a legitimate basketball discussion until the Carter boys turned it into another "ya'll are just hatin'" thread. There is a point when a subject is just beaten into the ground and there is no sense discussing it any further. All of the usual subjects that you accuse of hijacking threads contributed to the basketball discussion when this thread began.

I'm sorry that you were late to the party but that doesn't mean that it didn't occur.

How ironic, it actually started with you on page 1. LOL

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I posted a basketball related post on page 19 (I think). Within 3 minutes there were 2 1/2 pages of the same childish filth that rots this board at it's core.

Your answer is always, "Well, post more basketball stuff". Did that for more than 1 year with the same results achieved now.

So, every now and then I log on to check out a topic here or there. And every time, without f%^&ing exception, there are 25 pages of childish filth within 10 hours time.

Who are the perpetrators? Everybody here with an IQ higher than 75 can answer that question. Even some of you without can put 2 & 2 together. Problem is, one particular mod still keeps coming up with the wrong darn answer to that mind bender of a mathematical equation.

The real answer, the mods (all of you) need to clean this board up to prohibit it from continuing to be the playground for the small of mind.

You pretty much ignored my post but my point still remains. The basketball discussion that you were looking for DID occur in this thread. The fact that you missed it doesn't change that.

In all seriousness, usually when people bring up new things, people talk about it. This thread actually had its fair share of talks/speculations/even stats brought up, as well as some possible ways to move certain guys. The post you made was very similar to someone else's, so it wasn't addressed. Big deal.

Really, you're complaining that people aren't regurgitating the same things over and over again. It's a slow off-season and there isn't much else to do, so most of us will use the time to make fun of the ridiculous Wincent worshipers.

Bring something up that hasn't been talked about yet, see if it won't spark discussion.

quote:

You pretty much ignored my post but my point still remains. The basketball discussion that you were looking for DID occur in this thread. The fact that you missed it doesn't change that.

Yep.

Page 1 - Dom calls somebody ignorant

By Page 5 - Emory And Jareth are posting the usual SVG and hairy beast emoticons (1:40 after the thread started)

By page 9 - there is full blown talk of Unicorn Valley, things being Super Duper Rad, grilled salmon sandwiches on flat bread, pen pals, etc.

By page 11 this thread was all the way off track, and after reviewing, still don't see where the VC fan boys derailed things.

WOW! Were there really nine or ten full pages of basketball discussion in this now 28 page thread. Shame on me for missing the first hour and a half. Shame on me for having a life that doesn't permit me to be online posting gifs all day and all friggin night.

quote:

How ironic, it actually started with you on page 1. LOL

You mean the line where I said that Vince Carter took a lot of bad shots? That's the equivelant of me dragging Vince Carter's good name through the proverbial mud? I'm sorry, but if pointing out one commonly accepted criticism of Carter's game is enough for you to spend the next 28 pages defending him, then I don't think there is any hope of you ever contributing anything positive to this forum.