Sign in to follow this  
WestCoastMagicFan

Did anyone happen to see this?

Why the hell would we want to help the Bulls get Melo. If anything we should be going after Melo. I mean Deng is a good player but come on this Carmelo Anthony were talking about. I think Melo is a better fit in Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

I'm personally not a fan of melo and wouldn't want him here...........

lolwut

Seriously.

It's debonair. It's a bot. The bot pretty much posts the exact opposite of a good reply/logical argument. If you look at the bot's post history and just reverse the response (in this case, the bot really means he is a fan of melo and would love him here), you'll see it's a pretty smart bot.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

lolwut

Seriously.

It's debonair. It's a bot. The bot pretty much posts the exact opposite of a good reply/logical argument. If you look at the bot's post history and just reverse the response (in this case, the bot really means he is a fan of melo and would love him here), you'll see it's a pretty smart bot.

Ah. It all makes sense now.

quote:

quote:

lolwut

Seriously.

yea I'm dead *** serious. Don't see how he would be a perfect fit for this team.

he has no heart. he also rushes things on the offense end. thats why he's always called for traveling or always twisting his ankles. he plays lazy defense just like vince carter. he even takes his sweet precious time getting back on defense. he's a decent rebounder i'll give him that.

but all in all, dude doesn't play team basketball. don't care how many points he puts up per game, i don't see him being a good fit on the magic.

quote:
Originally posted by MouseNtheHouse:

^What are you on, drugs?

of course not.

based on how a lot of you in here have such vivid imaginations and let your brains run wild with crazy trade and signing ideas I should be asking a lot of you the same question.

you all think a player who can put 25-30ppg would automatically be a perfect fit for the team without considering how the player actually plays. I'm sure Denver thought the same thing when they got Allen Iverson. look how that experiment turned out?

Im a huge Melo fan, so dont even question me there bro. I know his game well. Im not even saying we can or will get him, but to say you wouldn't want him even if you could get him is just mind numbingly dumb imo. Guy is one of the few who can matchup with Bron on both ends of the court physically. In terms of his scoring repertoire, it's one of the most diverse in the league 2nd only probably to Kobe imo. Who cares if he doesnt shoot abunch of three's or isnt the greatest athlete on the defensive ens, his in between game is lethal. Who are you kidding bro, give me Melo every day of the week over anybody we got on our perimeter...

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Carter, Bass, 2011 1st RD, 2012 1st Rd for Melo and filler (if needed).

U can't trade 1st round picks in back to back years.

Ok fine, 2011 and 2013.