Progfrog

Movies

Duck, you sucker: 8/10

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: 10/10. I seriously think this is a top 5 movie ever, and watching it again just confirms that opinion.

My problem with TGBU is the whole civil war scene seems to ruin the entire pacing for me. It was unnecessary.

Thats why my favorite movie is probably Children of Men. You can't take a scene out of that movie without losing something valuable.

Saw Dinner with the Schmucks tonight. 7/10 but Carrol wasnt at his funniest. I liked Date Night better.

The acting was good and, the story was predictable but how it got there was different from what I expected. The dinner part was the point of the movie obviously, in the title but played a very little part of the movie.

Salt: 6/10

Acting was corny....it sucked. Jolie showed very little skin to make up for it. The story was really good, had potential but once again the acting made it cheesy.

If anyone is into low budget crappy wannabe spin off American Pie movies (PAUSE) I recommend Hooking Up. Not much skin from ladies but most of it is funny college kid nonsense.

Salt: 6/10

Acting was corny....it sucked. Jolie showed very little skin to make up for it. The story was really good, had potential but once again the acting made it cheesy.

Well, there goes the only reason for me to actually watch the movie... no matter how much Tomb Raider sucked, the scene of her running out of the temple [in slow motion] almost made up for it.

• Downvote 1

My problem with TGBU is the whole civil war scene seems to ruin the entire pacing for me. It was unnecessary.

Thats why my favorite movie is probably Children of Men. You can't take a scene out of that movie without losing something valuable.

I know it's always said when talking about this movie, but the single shot scenes are just out of this world. One of my fave movies.

Plus the cast is top notch. I'll watch anything with Clive Owen and Chiwetel Ejiofor in it.

It was unnecessary to the plot in the basic sense, but it was absolutely necessary for illustrating both the world the men were living in and for illustrating that, for all the madness involved in what Tuco, Blondie and Angel Eyes were doing, the madness going on as part of the war was even more callous and unnecessary.

The scene where the Captain tells the doctor "Doc, keep me alive just a little longer. I'm expecting good news" because he knows that Blondie and Tuco is going to blow up the bridge is a powerful one.

Wait...you guys will watch movies just to see actresses not wearing much? Really, that's all it takes? You all have the internet, you know.

That's the not point I was making.....

The movie wasn't great and I didn't say because she didn't show skin. Also, I made a case for it by saying the acting was corny at times....w/e.

Wait...you guys will watch movies just to see actresses not wearing much? Really, that's all it takes? You all have the internet, you know.

I watch bad movies using the internet, so...........

• Downvote 1