Progfrog

Movies

Hangover II was alright, it was the same movie in a different location. That's what I went in expecting though, and it had some decent laughs, so I'll give it a B, after giving the first one an A-.

I think the Hangover is going to be awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I just saw Fast Five on Saturday and it was freaking amazing. Probably the best of the 5 movies and it looked like there could be a 6th.

Currently watching Romeo and Juliet (the DiCaprio version) and I'm about to throw up, this movie is so bad....

Jareth, Easy A was terrible.

And X-Men First Class and Captain America both look to be great. I guess seeing as Chase said XMen looked horrible I should take that as an indication that it will in fact, rock my face off.

Also, $5 Sunday Movies at the theater near my place, so I went and saw Pirates 4: Give us more Money and I have to admit, it was horrifyingly horrifying. Probably the worst of all of them.

• Upvote 1

Jareth, Easy A was terrible.

And X-Men First Class and Captain America both look to be great. I guess seeing as Chase said XMen looked horrible I should take that as an indication that it will in fact, rock my face off.

Also, $5 Sunday Movies at the theater near my place, so I went and saw Pirates 4: Give us more Money and I have to admit, it was horrifyingly horrifying. Probably the worst of all of them.

what were you expecting easy A to be? It was fine.

LISTEN HERE SWINE FACE.

#1 Emma Stone is beyond sexy.

#2 It was a fun teen-like comedy that was intelligent enough for older audiences

#3 Emma Stone nailed the sarcastic/too smart for her own good girl without become overly annoying by the third act

#4 "I'm just a fat piece of ****" hit home. That kid should have won an Oscar for that line.

#5 You look like a movie star from what that movie lol you know which one I'm talking about

#6 You're just PLAIN OL' WRONG COWBOY

May

The Hangover Part II (I'm extremely skeptical about this moving being good) Awful

June

X-Men First Class Has some potential

Super 8 trailer has the fingerprints of Spielberg written all over it. Should be fun.

Green Lantern gtfo and ****

Bad Teacher (Mostly for Segel) ...

July

Cowboys & Aliens Craig + Wilde makes it worth it

Captain America Might be decent. Probably not

Horrible Bosses seems to have a good cast I don't even know what this is.

Transformers (even though the 2nd on was awful, and the first wasn't that good to begin with) refer to Green Lantern

Winnie the Pooh ummm

The Smurfs Now you're just trolling.

Crazy, Stupid, Love. (I'm a sucker for anything with Carell in it) Maybe

Friends with Benefits (Kunis...drooooooooooooooooooool, and Easy A was great) Maybe if I hadn't seen this movie 300 times.

August

Rise of the Planet of the Apes hahah, no.

30 Minutes or Less Potential

The Help (looks good, and Emma Stone and Bryce Dallas Howard in the same movie? droooooooooooooooooooooooooool) I think you have an Emma Stone Problem

Fright Night (the original is tops. The remake will have to be really fun to top it) i don't know.

Conan (eh) Recast Arnold.

Movies in italic I'll probably see in theaters. Others I want to see but most likely will wait. I'm sure there are a bunch of indies I missed.

Green Lantern is going to a fun popcorn flick. **** berto

GOOGLE THE ONES YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU SWINE

The Smurfs has NPH, hot chicks, and childhood memories. YOU gtfo

Winnie the Pooh is another classic gtfo and it's not all cgi and blah blah whatever kid you're just like 12 years old lmfao

Wilde is so sexy

Green Lantern is going to a fun popcorn flick. **** berto

GOOGLE THE ONES YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU SWINE

The Smurfs has NPH, hot chicks, and childhood memories. YOU gtfo

Winnie the Pooh is another classic gtfo and it's not all cgi and blah blah whatever kid you're just like 12 years old lmfao

Wilde is so sexy

There's no justifying Green Lantern.

It's blue diarrhea on the screen and a bastardization of my childhood.

Watch the Cartoon then swine. Do we need a movie? DO WE?

Yes.

Yes.

I never really liked Green Lantern. I lost all respect for him when Batman beat him by painting himself yellow

Yes.

I'M DRIVING TO ORLANDO AND WATCHING GREEN LANTERN WITH YOU AND DOING THE POPCORN TRICK NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTTS ABOUT IT!

Emma Stone is ok. There's times when she looks hot (Zombieland) and there's times when not so much (Superbad).

She wasn't supposed to look hot in superbad. she was supposed to look normal.