Sign in to follow this  
Miguel3107

IF CP3 deal goes on, what we should do with Okafor?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

is that the only reason to get someone out of that contract agreement? a failed physical? why didn't they list what he failed?

That's why there must be something going on...

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

quote:

is that the only reason to get someone out of that contract agreement? a failed physical? why didn't they list what he failed?

AS long as nothing is signed either party can back out of a verbal agreement. I don't know why NO feels the need to say this man is injuried.

maybe there is something wrong with him? maybe NO does a full body scan on his ligaments and know he's about to go?

my conspiracy theory speculator is pointing to the fact that the GM that got fired was the only one that wanted him there and now they have a chance to get rid of him they will? but yeah saying he's injured is pretty low... granted that he is not injured.

quote:

Step 2: Put Jareth on Ignore

No, you need the Llama to make your thread relevant. Don't hate because he's beautiful.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Step 2: Put Jareth on Ignore

No, you need the Llama to make your thread relevant. Don't hate because he's beautiful.

Don't forget Step 3:

any related link information from the NOH to start with a lot of "IF"

You really need two things to make a trade involving Chris Paul:

Otis Smith and New Orleans Hornets

But if you have both franchise players saying on your ear:

Dwight: Hey, we need to get better now, CP3 is just around the corner! Do it now, otherwise I will play on some place else to win my ring!

Chris: Hey, I wanna win now, and now is not an option here because you don't have money to build a great team. Trade me otherwise I will not play well.

Is not a question of how, it is a question of When.

it's a far stretch, i'd like to see him here, but we don't need him to make the ring happen. i'm only advocating a quick combo guard to be here before the season starts, if the paul thing happens it will be great and all, but we're not going to win a championship by how many jerseys we end up selling.

I'll tell ya what we do about Okafor........

We all get drunk and party BIG TIME because it means we got CP3 on the Magic! At that point, having to take on Okafor's contract becomes an issue as small as a gnat on an elephant!

quote:

it's a far stretch, i'd like to see him here, but we don't need him to make the ring happen. i'm only advocating a quick combo guard to be here before the season starts, if the paul thing happens it will be great and all, but we're not going to win a championship by how many jerseys we end up selling.

Not just that.

Chris is the best PG in the league, maybe the the 2nd(D. Williams is stronger). He improves our defense, our assist ratio and knows how to carry on a team. Don't get me wrong, I love Jameer, we fell short because our guys didn't played what they supposed to play on the ECF. I was sure that we would beat L.A.

But regardless that we do need a little improvement on our starting line up. and CP3 is what we need. Someone better than our all star point guard. The same way as I think that with Iguodala instead of Vince, we could also win it all the way. We don't need more depth. What count is down the strech, with 6 min left on the fourth quarter. If Dwight was a better FT shooter, we would need nobody else. but...