Sign in to follow this  
A BETTER DJ

Was it really the Cavs we hated?

Or did the whole team take the brunt of our hatred for LeBron by association?

How many hate the Heat now and NOT the Cavs? It's not just us this time, the whole country (except Miami)is hating on LeBron and the Heat along with him!

The fans who claimed they had a better overall "team" than us.

The only positive I got from LeBron leaving was the thought of their fans FINALLY realizing they were nothing without one player.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

I actually hated the nerds who pretended to be Cavs fans because of LeBron more than anything.

That also. All i ever heard was, "I liked the Cavs before Lebron". Bull!

I actually held a grudge against Ohio and particularly Akron/Cleveland, due to a bad personal experience, and in my twisted reality, the Cav's failures were poetic justice to me that I enjoyed thoroughly, but I have since let that go and I wish the Cavs organization and the entire state and its occupants the best. Also, I admire Dan Gilbert's passion, but he should have waited a little while to let off some steam before writing that retarded letter.

I would also like to note that I am not capable of truly hating something like a basketball team or player. It's all in good fun, even if you're vicariously seeking retribution through tall rich people playing with balls.