Sign in to follow this  
Orlandonole

ESPN - Dwight to OKC Summer 2012 Article

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

quote:

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Nice little article to rub you the wrong way....

I mean... some of us still have the Shaq situation fresh in our minds, when talking about Dwight leaving....

What was it.... like 10yrs before we became some what relevant in the NBA again....

Hopefully im right in sayin that Dwight to me... is a Tim Duncan... and will stay here in Orlando..

"Besides.. No State Income Tax"... Who has that to offer besides Florida?

I have the same feelings but if we don't get a championship I think he will think like lebron, Sorry I'm a star and I need a ring and I'm not getting it here, I'm otta here! Nothing against the Magic but they didn't produce a great team!

So if Otis doesn't bring his Magic this year and the front office doesn't have plans for a championship team team I wont blame howard for leaving he needs his championship Now not later, it's getting too close...

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

I think Dwight would try to lure some FA's here. He has said he loves it here more then once.

I'm sure shaq said the same thing too before he surprised everyone and headed for LA then called orlando a "dried up little pond"

Shaq was drafted with one foot out the door. Dwight has never shown any indication that he would want to leave.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

I think Dwight would try to lure some FA's here. He has said he loves it here more then once.

I'm sure shaq said the same thing too before he surprised everyone and headed for LA then called orlando a "dried up little pond"

Shaq was drafted with one foot out the door. Dwight has never shown any indication that he would want to leave.

Shaq wanted to be a Laker from day one.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

quote:

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

quote:

quote:

quote:

If your a leader then go to the link "worst day ever" and talk to your friends that's BS

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're clearly under the influence of some kind of substance, and as a leader of this forum I'll ask you kindly to not post under such influences. There are children who come here, and frankly they don't need to be exposed to such things. Shame on you.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No one bashed the OP. The only one that got any flaming was the post that didn't realize oregon was on the coast. Even that person didn't take it seriously and continued the discussion. I'm sorry but I don't think bringing this up and derailing the thread was the right thing to do. PM the mods if you feel the need to.

To continue this discussion, are there any other possible trios that could be created in the next 5 years that could match the Heat?