Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Juwan and Z to HEAT

Funny how you all say they have no one to stop Howard, but fail to acknowledge we have no one to stop Wade or Lebron and they could get Howard is foul trouble pretty easy

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

Funny how you all say they have no one to stop Howard, but fail to acknowledge we have no one to stop Wade or Lebron and they could get Howard is foul trouble pretty easy

Thank you, I agree, plus Bosh..lol..Howard is going to be ineffective.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

quote:

I agree on the not being able to stop Bron, Wade, Bosh. Peaches seems to do an ok job with Bron but Wade always goes off on us and so does Bosh, and I firmly believe that if with all the fire power they have you really cant focus on shutting one person down.

I do however feel like we of most all the teams in the nba have the best chance defensively against them. The Heat are a team you will almost have to run zone against. If we could figure out a way to make the 1-3-1 work we could shut them down. But with defensive three seconds that style of zone would literly take 4 guys on the court with stop watches and a lazy eye on Dwight at all times. I do think we can force them to be a jump shooting team. That my friend is the only way you can beat The Heat.

Zone Defense = A/C vs the Heat.

Let The Miami cHEAT have Z,Shaq,Howard and every other slow,old,washed up player left in the NBA! If even one of the Three Amigos gets injured it's over for them!

My question is "What is The NBA going to do to stop this kind of thing from happening again?"

quote:
Originally posted by BlackMagic:

We really need to give Dwight the ball so he can work in the paint. If Dwight can average 25+ points nobody will be able to beat us. Right now the Heat have nobody to guard Dwight, if he becomes more of an offensive presence then we can beat the HEat.

What differences does it make if they have no one to guard Dwight Howard when they have 3 unguardable players on their team?

Listen, I understand that doubling Dwight mean wide open 3's for our guys, but unless the Magic are going to shoot about 90% of their 3s, Miami will have an upper hand. We must get guys who are defensive stoppers, great offensive players, tall or lengthy and athletic. Not only for the Heats but to match with all other teams.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

LOL at Cleveland if Big Z leaves too.

That's what I was thinking. And I wouldn't even feel bad for them about it lol.

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

quote:

I agree on the not being able to stop Bron, Wade, Bosh. Peaches seems to do an ok job with Bron but Wade always goes off on us and so does Bosh, and I firmly believe that if with all the fire power they have you really cant focus on shutting one person down.

I do however feel like we of most all the teams in the nba have the best chance defensively against them. The Heat are a team you will almost have to run zone against. If we could figure out a way to make the 1-3-1 work we could shut them down. But with defensive three seconds that style of zone would literly take 4 guys on the court with stop watches and a lazy eye on Dwight at all times. I do think we can force them to be a jump shooting team. That my friend is the only way you can beat The Heat.

Zone Defense = A/C vs the Heat.

The Lakers are better suited to D up the Heat. The only team in the league who can D up the Big 3 without having to double team.