Sign in to follow this  
DustinMyselfOff

I think what we see is what we're gonna get.

This is something that no one seems to be talking about.

I don't think we will be making many more moves. And definitely no big moves. The line-up explains it best.

C-Dwight/Gortat/Orton

PF-Gortat/Bass/Shard

SF-Shard/Pietrus

SG-Carter/Redick

PG-Nelson/Duhon

So, one more cheap wing and a third PG are the only moves we will be looking to do.

That's it. This is what I think our team will be.

That's a BIG line-up, and I feel strangely good about it.

Yeah i agree. I think the only thing that might change is the coaching if van gundy is not flexible on the line up rotation. Gortat starts everywhere but in a maagic uniform and so does bass. So you'll probally see these guys log some serious minutes at the pf position next season allowing shard to move back to his natural position at the sf. The game the magic actually blew boston out had shard vs pierce and shhard was killing him on the post.

But i think that bass is definetly a starter. I would love to see the magic play a twin towers with gortat and howard in at the same time though. That would be awesome

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Why do people want Gortat at the four? He's terrible at it.

agreed. it's still early in free agency. give it time people.

I know. Do you people seriously think Otis is going to match JJ, then call it an offseason and go on vacation? He's going to add another wing, we need to have some guys on the perimeter who can defend other than Pietrus. Just because our name isn't in every rumor doesn't mean Otis is going to do nothing.

Bottom line is the magic should won it all last season with the team the had. And the should have won it all the yr before too. Both times it was the coaching they had the players and the talent to go the distance they just needed the coach to make it happen. Same reason why riley took over when he was coaching the heat.

quote:
Originally posted by magic1:

Bottom line is the magic should won it all last season with the team the had. And the should have won it all the yr before too. Both times it was the coaching they had the players and the talent to go the distance they just needed the coach to make it happen. Same reason why riley took over when he was coaching the heat.

I disagree. While I think SVG lacks some offensive creativity. His defensive schemes and teachings have been what made this team better. He and his staff have shown the ability to develop Redick and Gortat into better defenders. This team failed because VC failed to buy into the team concept. He would rather goof off than play defense. VC only wants to score and he is getting to one dimensional. When you watch Kobe, KG or Rondo aggressively snatch a ball from someone else, you know they have the desire to win. VC and Lewis lack that.

Don't even go there! SVG is a great Coach! Look what you guys did with Doc, and he went to win a ring, VanGundy is Gold he's an awesome Coach, and anyway if there is aany blunder fhaks, it's because it comes from the front office, I don't thing he wanted Meer to go up against the Lakers believ e me! but he let it happen because the front office wanted it,...It lost our Championship, wasn't Meers Fault....Wasn't SVG fault...front office guaranteed!! Don't even start with SVG, He's one of the best coaches in the NBA and I'm very proud and happy that we have him....don't mess with it....