Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

Expect Gortat to be traded Tuesday

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

I have really lost all faith in otis smith.

I don't see any serious transactions happening this summer. i see this team making it no further than than the 2nd round next playoffs

This team will probably get like 50-something wins but won't be able to deliver in the playoffs once again.

I guess summer of 2012 is what I will look forward too.

maybe there is some hope to get iggy but its still looking pretty unlikely.

same garbage every post from you el MAYI

quote:

I don't see any serious transactions happening this summer. i see this team making it no further than than the 2nd round next playoffs

This team will probably get like 50-something wins but won't be able to deliver in the playoffs once again.

Maybe you should find a new team to root for or stop posting here. I'm sure 99.9% of us will forever appreciate it!

JR Smith sucks. He's a headcase, has an awful shot selection, has a BB IQ lower than Daniel Orton's, is actually even more of a jumpshooter than Wincent is, and rarely gets to the line.

JR Smith sucks? Wow, that guy can hoop. He is miles better then Vince Carter and would be a much better SG for us.

He would be a beast in our system. There is no way you can say he "sucks". If we got JR Smith, this team would be a lot better at the 2.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

JR Smith sucks? Wow, that guy can hoop. He is miles better then Vince Carter and would be a much better SG for us.

He would be a beast in our system. There is no way you can say he "sucks". If we got JR Smith, this team would be a lot better at the 2.

Yeah, I'd love to get a guy that camps out at the perimeter, chucks up contested jumpers, and drives to the basket once a week... oh, and with sub-par passing and inferior BB IQ.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

J.R. Smith wouldn't be better than Vince for us. Smith takes very bad shots and I don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball. I'd definitely like him off the bench but there's no way he'd survive on our team as a starter. The only advantage Smith has on Carter is that's he probably a better athlete than him AT THIS POINT IN THEIR CAREERS only because he's like 8 yrs younger. If we're going to trade for a SG it better be for Iguodala, Roy, or even Mayo.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Maybe you should find a new team to root for or stop posting here. I'm sure 99.9% of us will forever appreciate it!

You should put him on ignore. Seriously. Everyone who's ever posted a response to him has either made a statement of disbelief and/or an insult. It also makes my ignoring him kinda moot.

quote:

289zpl1_th.jpg

2uihflv_th.jpg

2iv1x74_th.jpg

209ggzr_th.jpg