Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Insider info: Granger, Harrington still alive, CP3 talks dead, R. Brewer, and more!

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Wishful thinking to believe our current four would have success at a position he played for almost a decade?

depends on the match-ups.

quote:
Wishful thinking to believe a typical rebounding four would help out with REBOUNDING?

rebounding wasn't our overall problem.

quote:
I'd say it's far and away a more "wishful" mindset to hope we continue to run this kind of offense with different results..aka a championship.

yeah, nobody's ever won a championship with a stretch 4 ever.

Well for nine years Rashard was able to play quite well at the three, regardless of the "matchups". I'm sure he'd be ok, it's where he made a name for himself.

It's more than just rebounding, it's having another interior presence on offense and defense besides just Dwight. We'll only find out how well it will work out if we try it.

And I never said a team with a stretch four can't win a title. I just know that we haven't yet, and Rashard isn't getting any younger. I'd say he has three years TOPS of above average play left, and that's being generous considering his numbers dropped across the board this season.

quote:
Originally posted by i_am_the_1:

Darth are you SVG cuz u sure panic a lot. RELAX DUDE. Its still way to early. Think positive. Do you honestly think that our team the Magic are going to sit around and not do a thing. We are on the verge to open the greatest venue in the NBA period, you dont think we have something brewing. Why does the media have us doing a 1000 inquires in a week and u say Otis is doing nthing. We have been linked to CP3, Turk, Agent 0, Harrington, Boozer, Granger, and the list go on, and u think Otis is sitting on his hands. Get a grip bro something is going to happen. Take a breath and post something positive bro.....

The Magic traded for Vince Carter on June 25th last year. Its currently July 9th and we have not done a darn thing, while Miami just signed the Eastern All Star Team. We are about to spend the next 6 years as a 4th seed in the East.

Otis needs to do something

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

They're so good they can't fill up half of they're stadium.

? Only have 6,000 tickets left to sell to avoid blackouts next season. lol

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

wut up guise

kim-kardashian1.jpg

Kyle Korver signed with the Bulls for 3 years 15 mil. I'm guessing JJ will ask for the same thing. Dont know if we want to pay JJ that kind of money so we might lose him and Barnes.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by i_am_the_1:

Darth are you SVG cuz u sure panic a lot. RELAX DUDE. Its still way to early. Think positive. Do you honestly think that our team the Magic are going to sit around and not do a thing. We are on the verge to open the greatest venue in the NBA period, you dont think we have something brewing. Why does the media have us doing a 1000 inquires in a week and u say Otis is doing nthing. We have been linked to CP3, Turk, Agent 0, Harrington, Boozer, Granger, and the list go on, and u think Otis is sitting on his hands. Get a grip bro something is going to happen. Take a breath and post something positive bro.....

The Magic traded for Vince Carter on June 25th last year. Its currently July 9th and we have not done a darn thing, while Miami just signed the Eastern All Star Team. We are about to spend the next 6 years as a 4th seed in the East.

Otis needs to do something

Miami were GIFTED that team mate...Both MeBron and Bosh had made up theirs minds to join Wade in Miami