Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Why Dwight Is Awesome

After watching this whole LeBron thing play out, it feels good knowing our best player isn't such a self-serving person.

I can't imagine Dwight not only leaving but throwing it in our face at a press conference held in Connecticut. Televised on ESPN. After an hour-long narcissistic LeBrelation.

Big ups to our big man. Stay classy, Dwight.

Uh, Dwight was defending Lebron on twitter last night. Dwight is also another guy that is trying to market himself like Lebron. We are going to go through this in 3 years unless Dwight opts out in 2.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Uh, Dwight was defending Lebron on twitter last night. Dwight is also another guy that is trying to market himself like Lebron. We are going to go through this in 3 years unless Dwight opts out in 2.

You're an idiot.

Dwight said Cleveland fans were overreacting, which they totally were.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

You're an idiot.

Your the ****ing idiot for saying a city is overeacting.

Don't speak about what you don't know about you fat ugly no ***** getting ***.

Dwight was right. Cavs fans were really overreacting. All you need a GM willing to do what it takes and you can get back there in a few years. Just dont' sign a player in crutches. ha.

You're right. Rioting is TOTALLY a reasonable response to a free agent athlete signing with another team.

But good job accusing me of being fat and ugly, and not being able to get laid. You really got me with that one.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're an idiot.

Your the ****ing idiot for saying a city is overeacting.

Don't speak about what you don't know about you fat ugly no ***** getting ***.

Having riots and burning someone's jersey is overreacting.

quote:

You're right. Rioting is TOTALLY a reasonable response to a free agent athlete signing with another team.

But good job accusing me of being fat and ugly, and not being able to get laid. You really got me with that one.

The way you are negative to most people on this board, I'm sure its the absolute truth. This portrays how you are in real life.

I never burst out at anybody but I am just tired of your **** and all the **** you talk you big piece of Lebron ****.

quote:

quote:

You're an idiot.

I agree with the the thought that the Cleveland fans were overreacting. The ad hominem attack seems a bit much.

quote:

quote:

The way you are negative to most people on this board, I'm sure its the absolute truth. This portrays how you are in real life.

I never burst out at anybody but I am just tired of your **** and all the **** you talk you big piece of Lebron ****.

Yep. I remember my first beer.