Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

The General Discussion Thread

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

We still have today to trade the TPE, no reason for it to have been locked. Iggy, CP3, Melo or bust!

what if we did form team usa between two different teams in florida. i'm sure stern would fall over in a chair somewhere.

Interim Thread, ROFL.

It made me think of Shane Carwin being the interim heavyweight champion before Brock Lesnar destroyed him.

Okay.. can someone please find ANY new sort of CP3-related article to give this thread some credibility so it won't get locked?

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

who wants to go to chipolte on lake mary blvd?

Always gotta get double chicken if you get a chicken burrito, double chicken..hmmmm.

barboca, however you spell it.. ftw.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

So how about that Magic Summer League team. Joe Crawford sure looks good.... Orton and Sticks...darn they look bad.

Sticks has looked good, he's just not getting minutes because Patrick's kid is on the team. Orton has been terrible though, but Jareth thinks he'll replace Dwight one day, so we'll see.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Interim Thread, ROFL.

It made me think of Shane Carwin being the interim heavyweight champion before Brock Lesnar destroyed him.

Okay.. can someone please find ANY new sort of CP3-related article to give this thread some credibility so it won't get locked?

Hollinger said it could happen, someone find that!

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Interim Thread, ROFL.

Destroyed him?

quote:

who wants to go to chipolte on lake mary blvd?

I do, but it's a five-day drive from here (sadface)

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

We still have today to trade the TPE, no reason for it to have been locked. Iggy, CP3, Melo or bust!

what if we did form team usa between two different teams in florida. i'm sure stern would fall over in a chair somewhere.

His Knicks got Amar'e and they're getting Melo next year. Maybe he'll fix the draft AGAIN so they can get Harrison Barnes amirite?!