Sign in to follow this  
tdcc02

mike miller signs with miami,,

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I'd rather my girlfriend chop off my junk and throw it out of a moving vehicle than have TMAC back in a Magic uniform.

Liar

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I'd rather my girlfriend chop off my junk and throw it out of a moving vehicle than have TMAC back in a Magic uniform.

Liar

Actually, come to think of it, our team should move in the opposite direction as the Heat: we obviously can't compete, so we should blow the team up, let Dwight walk in three years, or trade him for peanuts and chunk change, get back vet mins and hooker spit.

I like this team.

A 31 year old filling up the Small Forward position wouldn't be as bad as getting Al Harrington, or giving up a bunch of players for one guy named Chris Paul. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Magic2782:

I don't think giving up Vince is going to solve anything. Just my 2 cents. And by the way the Heat just got a little bit tougher with this announcement.

So much BS. The Heat just made it harder to fill their own roster. Wow now they have 5 players plus the two they drafted. The last time I checked that did not equal a team.

So you are saying that the Heat pg is one of the premier pg's in the country. Now if you believe that I have this bridge in NY you might want to buy. Sounds to me that you and too many on this board would be willing to pay out and get scammed.

The last Real Dream Team was more then 3 players it was actually more then 12. So before you hit your heads on that wall anymore why not actually look at what the Heat have. 3 star's who don't like to share and fodder. Yea that's some dream team.

Chill out man. I didn't say any of that. I'm simply saying that the Heat just got better. Better since they traded Beasley but not better had they kept Beasley.

quote:

A 31 year old filling up the Small Forward position wouldn't be as bad as getting Al Harrington, or giving up a bunch of players for one guy named Chris Paul. icon_smile.gif

you do realize that harrington is astronomically better than mike miller.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

I don't think giving up Vince is going to solve anything. Just my 2 cents. And by the way the Heat just got a little bit tougher with this announcement.

So much BS. The Heat just made it harder to fill their own roster. Wow now they have 5 players plus the two they drafted. The last time I checked that did not equal a team.

So you are saying that the Heat pg is one of the premier pg's in the country. Now if you believe that I have this bridge in NY you might want to buy. Sounds to me that you and too many on this board would be willing to pay out and get scammed.

The last Real Dream Team was more then 3 players it was actually more then 12. So before you hit your heads on that wall anymore why not actually look at what the Heat have. 3 star's who don't like to share and fodder. Yea that's some dream team.

These guys are capable of sharing the ball and playing together. Did you not watch the 08 Olympics? I don't understand how you can think they are just going to all ego collide and just chuck shots. They played together in 08 for the Olympic gold medal and they will for the NBA title.