Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

The official PANIC!!!!!!!!! SUPER TEAM IN THE DIVISION!!!! Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Atleast the championship will be in FLORIDA..lol..Too bad it won't be us..Let's be realistic here..Those 3 kill us all the time, now there on one team and imagine how many freethrows they are going to shoot! Dwight Howard is going to be in foul trouble every time we go against them.

Good thing we've got Orton to give up 6 fouls

He will have the quickest foul out in history.

THIS IS GOING TO BE BULLSHIIT!

This move has ruined the NBA, Can not wait for the biasim to start, and the referees to favour away.

IN OTIS WE TRUST

Seriously though, I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. OS is the best GM this frachise has ever seen and is no fool. He understands the significance of the current situation.

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Atleast the championship will be in FLORIDA..lol..Too bad it won't be us..Let's be realistic here..Those 3 kill us all the time, now there on one team and imagine how many freethrows they are going to shoot! Dwight Howard is going to be in foul trouble every time we go against them.

Good thing we've got Orton to give up 6 fouls

He will have the quickest foul out in history.

THIS IS GOING TO BE BULLSHIIT!

This move has ruined the NBA, Can not wait for the biasim to start, and the referees to favour away.

Im just going to give you a heads up now. the Mods are going to edit your post.

quote:
Originally posted by Beast_Mode:

OS is the best GM this frachise has ever seen and is no fool. He understands the significance of the current situation.

That's not saying much. Pardon me if I'm unimpressed.

Edit: Fran Vasquez, Lee for Wince, Ariza for Cook and Evans...

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

This is such a terrible thing for the league I can't believe this is going to happen. How is anyone supposed to care about watching games when things are so lopsided? Lack of competition is ALWAYS a bad thing.

Exactly. Lots of people who support other teams, teams that are not title contenders from the get-go, are going to lose alot of interest. Even teams who are "contenders" might lose a bit of support because people will think "Meh Miami's got it already".

TV ratings for the regular season would drop I would think. It can't be good to have one team that is above all and everything.

Lack of competition is a bad thing indeed but I don't think that many people will lose interest in the NBA bacause of this "super team". The true fans will stick to their respective teams and instead of the Cleveland homers there will be a lot of Miami homers from now on.

Even if Lebron joins Wade and Bosh I wouldn't freak out just yet. Three players don't make a team. Personally, I'm looking forward to see if and how those big egos can mesh on the court. Also, from now on, beating the Heat will be sweeter than it ever was before.

Any team with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh scares me... even if most of the other players are a pu-pu platter of random, minimum contract players...