UBBALLER8

Wade leaning towards Bulls

Bron, Wade, Bosh, Rose vs. Dwight, Paul, Boozer, Allen

Get it done Otis

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Get it done Otis

How would Chicago bring in Wade, Bosh, AND Bron?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Get it done Otis

How would Chicago bring in Wade, Bosh, AND Bron?

Everything is possible on internet forums. I mean, have you seen that Chris Paul thread? It's incredible.

from what i have seen on ESPN. the only team that can realisticly pick up all three players is Miami. No one else can afford it.

I had fears that those three will team up, but I'm honestly starting to think they won't. Wade and Bosh maybe, but I think Bron is just too proud and his ego too big to be a part of a superteam and not a LeBron-team.

WHERE they will end up I have no idea.

quote:

I had fears that those three will team up, but I'm honestly starting to think they won't. Wade and Bosh maybe, but I think Bron is just too proud and his ego too big to be a part of a superteam and not a LeBron-team.

Bron's ego was the main factor for me saying that it would never happen. He doesn't ever want to play the Robin role to Wade's Batman (even if it was only for a few games).

Bron needs to win on his own, and that's why Chicago or staying in Cleveland are his most probable options.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

Bron's ego was the main factor for me saying that it would never happen. He doesn't ever want to play the Robin role to Wade's Batman (even if it was only for a few games).

Bron needs to win on his own, and that's why Chicago or staying in Cleveland are his most probable options.

I do not think it would be Lebrons choice over whether he would team up with Bosh and Wade. But more likely that Bosh and Wade would never want to play with the *** clown which is lebron james.

Plus Wade's mom lives in Chicago along with his kids and ex-wife. Maybe motivation for him to move there?

What's with all the hate on Lebron?