Sign in to follow this  
patport21

Boozer to Orlando? -Chad Ford (update pg. 3)

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

We're a slasher, playmaker (taller than "6'") away from a championship. We need a Kobe, Pierce, Hamilton, etc type player.

iguodala_playfilegallery5.jpg

Yeah - I'd take a little bit of that action, too. But point being: Boozer would be a good piece, because it never hurts to have big guys that can do the 20/10 (or 15/10) thing. But what we REALLY need is an athletic wing who can score and get fouls and hit big shots over big players.

Whatever we do, I hope it works. We are very spoiled right now seeing how we have such great trade bait in Gortat, Bass, and Vince. However, whatever move we make is going to diminish these assets and it is going to HAVE to workout.

I agree we need a slasher. There isnt a better fit for this team than Iguadala, but Brewer would also be very formidable. Im worried Boozer wouldnt mesh properly and we will be stuck with a large long-term contract.

I remember a time we missed out on Tim Duncan and Grant Hill rode our pine for over half a decade. Sucks how being a Magic fan makes you expect the worst in a situation.

thats why I suggest getting anthony randolph to play power forward.

the kid is gonna be the new kg in a few years

he'd compliment dwight nicely. he's a good shot blocker and rebounder and has a nice outside jumper. he'd open up space for dwight. only downside is his lack of maturity and doesn't exactly have a post game yet and is a bit on the skinny side. if he continues to gain weight and hit the gym and work on his post game he'll be on an all-star level in the next 2-3 years.

quote:
if he continues to gain weight and hit the gym and work on his post game he'll be on an all-star level in the next 2-3 years.

Otis needs to get a ring NOW! cant wait on a development player to gain weight. thats why we have ryan anderson.

quote:
[Comment From JordanJordan: ]

Please tell me that the Boozer S&T rumors to Orlando are legit! If I were Boozer that would be a great situation for him. Who would the Jazz like in return?

quote:
John Hollinger: Interestingly, Boozer attended Game 2 of the Eastern conference finals last year and was talking to Dwight Howard during stoppages in play. I imagine Jazz would want Gortat, Anderson and the trade exception from the Turkoglu deal.

the Jazz want to take a couple of white guys off our hands? The Pacers are trying to get in on this deal.