Another PF option

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

Jameer/JWill/FA

JJ/Butler/FA (maybe Ray Allen?)

Butler/Robinson/FA

Dirk/Bass/Anderson

Howard/Orton/FA

So Rashard takes Foyles position and wears a suit all year... right?

quote:
Originally posted by TallyMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

Jameer/JWill/FA

Butler/JJ/FA (maybe Ray Allen?)

Shard/Robinson/FA

Dirk/Bass/Anderson

Howard/Orton/FA

So Rashard takes Foyles position and wears a suit all year... right?

Yea, good call...it was late when I typed that..my bad

fixed

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

The reason why he is testing FA is so he can resign with the mavs for max years and dollars

Yep, players know Cuban is a sucker. Make him sweat and he throws $ around like Obama. At least it's his...

My thread about this was locked, but basically Dirk is staying put in Dallas. I agree, though: he'd be a nice pick-up.

I doubt that Dallas would ever let Dirk walk. Even if they did I don't see the BIG UPGRADE, so to speak. I mean, yes, he is better on offence than Shard, but Dirks defense is even worse than Shards. IDK.

Truly though, it would be great to have Dirk, but I don't think he would actually put us over the top.

quote:
Originally posted by Drew Skyy:

Truly though, it would be great to have Dirk, but I don't think he would actually put us over the top.

Really???

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Drew Skyy:

Really???

LOL HAVING DIRK ' WOULD ' PUT US OVER THE TOP!!

I just don't understand why Wade or James don't want to come play with the Magic. We're just a play like them away from winning a championship. We got all the right players around them. Orlando just looks like the perfect place to win championships. Better than New York, Chicago,Miami or New Jersey. We really need a star wing player. Maybe we can trade for Anthony somehow. It's just so obvious that we need a go to guy that can take over games and hold leads. I mean damm we do have DWIGHT HOWARD here. Who wouldn't want to play with him.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I just don't understand why Wade or James don't want to come play with the Magic. We're just a play like them away from winning a championship. We got all the right players around them. Orlando just looks like the perfect place to win championships. Better than New York, Chicago,Miami or New Jersey. We really need a star wing player. Maybe we can trade for Anthony somehow. It's just so obvious that we need a go to guy that can take over games and hold leads. I mean damm we do have DWIGHT HOWARD here. Who wouldn't want to play with him.

I Feel Exactly The Same Way!!

It Baffles Me To Think Why Wade Or James Don't Force A Trade To Orlando?? We Have All The Right Pieces There, With 1 of them 2 here its a Championship 99.9% Straight Away & For A few Years After That To!

To Add Great Weather All year round & No STATE taxes = More $$$$$!!!!!!!

It makes sense in every aspect surely!?