Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by OnePunchMachine:

quote:
Originally posted by ecanuelas:

The problem with our team is not VC, is a guard (JN) that cant make anything happen.

right on the spot! its not we need a PG with high assists but some that can create there own shots and make players better around them however CP3 is just that. Magic just got VC couple years to late!

Right. VC doesn't get any assists and can't get his own shot (most of the time), yet it's Nelson's fault (even though he was the team's 2nd best player)?

Sometimes you guys say the... never mind

PLUS WE CAN'T WIN WITH THE STRETCH FOUR BECAUSE WE CAN'T REBOUND EVEN THOUGH WE LED THE LEAGUE IN DEFENSIVE REBOUNDING.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

The everyone gets what the want quadruple trade:

Orlando:

CP3/Duhon

Q/JJ

Azubuike/Pietrus

Lewis/Anderson

Howard/Turiaf

+Curry's expiring contract ($11M)

NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/Wright

West/Randolph/Bass

Gortat/Bass/Orton

Knicks:

Felton/Douglas

Iugodala/______

Gallinari/Chandler

Stoudemire/_______

Okafor/Mozgov

76's:

Nelson/Holiday/Williams

Turner/Green/Meeks

Nocioni/Kapono

Brand/Young/Smith

Speights/Hawes

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=26j8mpw

are you being dense on purpose? just stop posting trade scenarios. they are really really really bad.

Uhm, you should probably google the word irony...go on try it, learning can be fun

quote:
But thats not like a Steve Nash, Chris Paul, or Deron Williams right now dropping 10 assists nights every other game.

do you really think guards like that just drop out like gum from bubble machines? LOL

quote:

quote:

quote:

Orlando:

CP3/Duhon

Q/JJ

Azubuike/Pietrus

Lewis/Anderson

Howard/Turiaf

NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/Wright

West/Randolph/Bass

Gortat/Bass/Orton

Knicks:

Felton/Douglas

Iugodala/______

Gallinari/Chandler

Stoudemire/_______

Okafor/Mozgov

76's:

Nelson/Holiday/Williams

Turner/Green/Meeks

Nocioni/Kapono

Brand/Young/Smith

Speights/Hawes

are you being dense on purpose? just stop posting trade scenarios. they are really really really bad.

Uhm, you should probably google the word irony...go on try it, learning can be fun

this makes sense. because i've obviously been posting terrible trade scenarios. i guess to prove my point i need to explain things.

the 76ers do not want or need nelson. they are very high and holliday and he is their future pg. they also have louis williams making less than jameer doing a good job at the point. makes absolutely no sense. and they are certainly not trading iggy and only getting back nelson. BUT ZOMG JAMEER IS FROM PHILLY SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT HIM BACK TO SELL OUT THEIR ARENA

the knicks are not going to help us get cp3 when they are in the running for cp3 as well. that's stupidity. why do they give us a young talent on a good contract and a good expiring contract?

keep having fun with the trade machine though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Orlando:

CP3/Duhon

Q/JJ

Azubuike/Pietrus

Lewis/Anderson

Howard/Turiaf

NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/Wright

West/Randolph/Bass

Gortat/Bass/Orton

Knicks:

Felton/Douglas

Iugodala/______

Gallinari/Chandler

Stoudemire/_______

Okafor/Mozgov

76's:

Nelson/Holiday/Williams

Turner/Green/Meeks

Nocioni/Kapono

Brand/Young/Smith

Speights/Hawes

this makes sense. because i've obviously been posting terrible trade scenarios. i guess to prove my point i need to explain things.

the 76ers do not want or need nelson. they are very high and holliday and he is their future pg. they also have louis williams making less than jameer doing a good job at the point. makes absolutely no sense. and they are certainly not trading iggy and only getting back nelson. BUT ZOMG JAMEER IS FROM PHILLY SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT HIM BACK TO SELL OUT THEIR ARENA

the knicks are not going to help us get cp3 when they are in the running for cp3 as well. that's stupidity. why do they give us a young talent on a good contract and a good expiring contract?

ohsnap.gif

quote:

you are a sharp one aren't you

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Orlando:

CP3/Duhon

Q/JJ

Azubuike/Pietrus

Lewis/Anderson

Howard/Turiaf

NOLA:

Collison/______

Carter/Thorton

Peja/Wright

West/Randolph/Bass

Gortat/Bass/Orton

Knicks:

Felton/Douglas

Iugodala/______

Gallinari/Chandler

Stoudemire/_______

Okafor/Mozgov

76's:

Nelson/Holiday/Williams

Turner/Green/Meeks

Nocioni/Kapono

Brand/Young/Smith

Speights/Hawes

And the fact that our front court depth would be garbage

By Brad Goldbach (Correspondent) on July 23, 2010

Chris Paul has spoken: He wants out of New Orleans, and fast.

The top three teams he has suggested are Los Angeles, New York, and Orlando.

All three would be intriguing landing spots for Paul, but if he ends up in Orlando, it would be the best outcome for the NBA.

The league is currently anticipating a clash between Miami and Los Angeles in the NBA Finals. Yeah, last time I checked, it is still July, but the prediction may prove to be correct in the end anyway.

But if Paul goes to Orlando, that immediately clouds the championship picture, and suspense is always a good thing. Predictability, not so much, except for Lakers fans, perhaps.

The most likely scenario would involve shipping Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson for Paul, with perhaps other pieces thrown in.

quote:

quote:

you are a sharp one aren't you

This a CP3 thread so anyone can post what ever they want...good or bad comments. everyone acts has if they know so much... when really most people here know nothing including me. but im a fan of the game and hate it when people shoot people down for just opinions.

"Everyone is a politician"