Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by bonanz:

quote:
nick friedell: Just remember Bulls fans, that Deng deal may be bad, but at least your team hasn't spent almost $140 mil on Rashard Lewis and Chris Duhon.

Can our players salaries BE taken more out of context? I don't see how a deal we made for Rashard years ago has ANYTHING to do with the Bulls and Deng, and then to just throw another random players salary, much less one WE JUST signed and have no idea of his impact on this team yet is beyond stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Matt_Barnes22

Have to do wats best for there team. Yall know where I stand. Gotta go time for my 2nd workout. B EZ!!

less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
AlexKennedyNBA

After signing Chris Duhon, it is unlikely that Matt Barnes returns to Orlando. Barnes has interest from the Clippers, Lakers, and Pistons.

3 minutes ago via web

oh let me just throw out 3 random teams...

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

quote:
nick friedell: Just remember Bulls fans, that Deng deal may be bad, but at least your team hasn't spent almost $140 mil on Rashard Lewis and Chris Duhon.

?? Can that be taken more out of context?

even if duhon walks on the court, takes a dump, and never plays again he's still only making 3 mil and change.

I dont understand why that's a bad deal for a backup point guard. We didn't give Calderon 10 million and jarrett jack 5 million a year, we didnt give beno udrih 6.5 million per, we didnt give daniel gibson 4 million per...

we gave an unspectacular starter but extremely solid backup 3 million per year.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

quote:

?? Can that be taken more out of context?

even if duhon walks on the court, takes a dump, and never plays again he's still only making 3 mil and change.

I dont understand why that's a bad deal for a backup point guard. We didn't give Calderon 10 million and jarrett jack 5 million a year, we didnt give beno udrih 6.5 million per, we didnt give daniel gibson 4 million per...

we gave an unspectacular starter but extremely solid backup 3 million per year.

This